chapter 5

Yuchen and yibo arrived at yibo house.. yibo lived separate from his family for work purposes ..
.
Upon arriving
Yuchen threw his bags on the couch..
He was exhausted.. he went straight to shower and then straight to bed ..same with yibo...
.
Next morning yuchen and yibo went for breakfast and then to buy yuchen's guitar...(yuchen is rarely active online so he doesn't know the chaos going on among his fans..)..them done with their shopping..went to the wangs mansion..
.
.
At wangs mansion
.
Yuchen and yibo reaches wangs mansion.. all tired ..
.
Hii yuchen how are you.. said kuan coming downstairs with ziyi..
.
Hii brother ..I'm fine ..
.
I heard you just came back from Thailand..
I did ..yesterday..
So any news?? asked ziyi with a smile
What news??
Any interesting people or any interesting  incidents you came across..
Not really  yuchen smiled awkwardly
..
Have to been online recently..

Not really my account is managed by the company.. so i don't really go online

So that is why you ..look clueless
.
.
Yibo confused looking at them...
..
Sizhui intrupting..what are you guys talking about..
..
Kuan speaks you really don't know..
You are the top search of China right now.. how about you check it yourself..
.
.
Yuchen speechless by what he saw..  people were criticizing the girl who slapped him .. his mail was flooded with  mails from God knows how many mails..
.
Yuchen checks his phone..
.

Yuchen spoke.. it wasn't really that girls fault...
.
Sizhui peeking at the video..wait isn't that xuan lu.. you know her..
.
I don't but seems like you know her..
.
I personally don't.. but I have read about her .. she is the only daughter of the xuan's family.. she is the rich business tycoon people have been talking about..
She was caught up in some trouble recently.. no wonder people took your side instead of hers.. I'm leaving now I was on my way somewhere..
.
.
Yibo spoke don't worry she is Mr.xuan's daughter this matter will disappear in 2 days ..
.
.
I'll go pack so we can leave early..
.
OK
.
.
.
.
.
At lulu's
.
Lulu is panicked ..she has been getting calls non stop.. zhan is Making dinner in the kitchen..he looks at lulu's walking back and fourth.. zhan sigh and comes out of the kitchen.. lulu come here sit down.. relax and think.. lulu sighs. And closes her eyes.. not more that 2 second later.. aah..I can't really think ..you do it..you are good at it..
.
.
A why don't you meet up with that guy apologize to him and.. ask him if he could help out giving an explanation to his fans about the incident.. if you explain him the situation you were in .. maybe he would help you.. and I've heard that singer yuchen is very mature and understanding.. how about you try that first and.. if it doesn't work you can just get married.. that won't hurt much..
.
.
Zhan zhannnnnn
.
Okey Okey.. you need to talk to him first.. before the situation gets out of hand
.
OK then I'll ask my assistant to set up a meeting with him Tomorrow..
.
Now go take a shower.. or we can't sit on the same table..
.
I'm going stop nagging already..
.
Zhan's phone rings.. it's his senior..
.
Hello senior
.yes zhan I've got a good news for you..
What news
.ziyi hired you to personally work for her...
What.. stop joking.. I can't take more jokes..
.I'm not joking ..ziyi came to the company that day to hier you to personally work for her ..but you ended up in the hospital.. so ..Tomorrow you have to go to the wangs mansion if you want that job..
.zhan are you there..zhan ..zhan..Xiao zhan
Senior I'm on the 7th heaven right now..
I have tears in my eye.. Oowh..i can't breath...I need to look good I'm hanging up senior I'll meet you in the company tomorrow...
.
Senior chuckles... Ok

Zhan cuts the call
.
.
.
Next morning yuchen is browsing about the incident.. in yibo's privet jet before taking off
.
Yibo sighs..
What's wrong yibo
I don't know either..  just an uneasy feeling ..
Are you thinking about that old man ..yuchen teasing yibo..
I think I need to puke..
Huh..yibo you just ruined the mood

..on hearing yuchen yibo remembers Xiao zhan.. he calls ziyi..

Hello Jia
..yes yibo.. did you forget something
No Jia.. I was asking About the curator you wanted.. he came or should I look  for someone else..
..ooh he came ..just after you left .. he signed the contaract.. what a well mannered guy.. don't bother searching for curators .. I think he'll do just fine..

Aah Jia dad's calling I'll call you later
.
Ok yibo

.
.
Hello dad
.Hello yibo.. after you are done with the meetings spend some time in korea.. Take it as your holiday..no need to hurry  back.. you have worked really hard on this project..
Ok dad..
. Ok son then I will be attending a meeting.. have a safe trip..
OK dad.. Take care..
.
.
.
At lulu's
..
Zhan returns from wangs mansion .. he reached lulu's place..
He opened the door.. hearing a weird noise he followed to source of the weird noise .. it's was lulu buried in her clothes.. and whining like a non stop radio..
.
Lulu's are you crying
I'm dead zhan definitely dead..
What happened..
My assistant called.. yuchen left for korea this morning.. God know when he will be back ..

Zhan sighs.. what now.. what will you do..
I'm going to Korea ..
you know where he will stay..
I don't ..but I will find out..if I don't find him .. I will not come back..
.
Seriously..
.
I am serious..
Then you should leave now it's 10 am right now I think if you leave faster it'll be easier to catch him..
.
.
You are right..
I'll leave now..
Lulu rushing towards the door..
Zhan yells.. change you cloths before you go..
Oowh yes..
This nuthead..
.
.
.
.
3 days pass ..
Yibo is done with the jobs assigned to him by his dad.. returning from the dinner party.. he calls kuan .. brother how are you doing.. nothing important.. what happened yibo you sound tired.. I am tired .. I want to go back to China.. I'll  leave next morning.. yibo are you sick .. you are in korea right now.. didn't you love korea .. last time you didn't want to return.. did something happen there ..
.
No brother.. I just want to sleep in my room..
.
Is that it??
.
What else?
.
Nothing then.. come back .. I'll tell dad you are coming..ok
.
OK
.
I'll see you tomorrow then..
.
Hmm
.

...........
Please vote for it if you liked the story..
A little encouragement helps a lot.. 😁
..
If you have and doubts.. Please leave a comment.. I'll get back to you as soon as possible..

.. Catherin..