chapter 12

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚓𝚘𝚋.. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚣𝚒𝚢𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝.. 𝚉𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢.. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚞𝚕𝚞.. 𝙻𝚞𝚕𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 , 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎,, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊.. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢.. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔,, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚗,, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚕𝚞 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎..

Zhan and ziyi get along very well.. They have become good friends.. Ziyi never expected a 26 year old kid could be so understanding and mature.. Everything zhan said made sense.. Ziyi admired the bright and lowkey spirit of zhan..

It is a week before ziyi's exhibition, she has her personal art studio a few miles away from wang mansion,, she spends most of her time in her studio, ziyi would always invite zhan to her studio as they were both people of same category ( people who saw the beauty of every simple thing ) now that the exhibition was near, they had no time for chilling around , , zhan came to ziyi's studio,, 

Shi jie.. I just returned from the venue.. I already have a few ideas for the exhibition.. I am sure this Is going to a big topic of talk in the country.. Ziyi smiled while arranging her paintings which were to be presented for the exhibition.. Zhan, come have a look how about these new pieces, I recently finished working on them.. Zhan smiled fondly.. They are beautiful, so perfect.. Ziyi loved how zhan eyes radiated a beam of admiration and surprise.. Zhan couldn't stop looking at the main piece which was going to be the center of attention, the was the painting of two people from ancient times.. Two people who stood on a bridge looking at the moon with one man dressed in all black and the other one in all white.. The guy in all black carried a flute while the one in all white carried a sword they stood on a bridge .. It was a beautiful night, the moon shined making the shops in the background look so real, while the reflection of the two men could be seen in the water under the bridge.. The guy in the black looked at the moon while the other faced the guy who stood beside him.. Both of them were equally happy by what they were staring at.. ..