Prologue

Ran Haitani was a drop away from murdering someone.

His day could not get any worse as of right now. EVERYTHING was testing his patience, even his own conscience.

Waking up this morning, it felt pretty early for him.

Last night was a complete blur, the hangover headache already taking action.

Pulling the warm blanket off his upper body, he leaned to check his phone which rested on the bedside table right next to his bed,

6:27a.m.

3 minutes before his alarm was supposed to go off, he had a mission today after all. Fucking great. Pulling the sheets over his head, he sunk back into the mattress. Three minutes is better than nothing.

Just as he was dozing off, the sound of his alarm rang out.

(Cue By The Seaside Alarm)

The universe testing his luck once more, he was positioned right next to his bedside table, meaning that when he jolted awake he hit his head straight on the corner of the hard marble bedside table.

Groaning and holding his throbbing head in his right hand, he smacked his phone with his left hand to stop the alarm that had been adding to his headache.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, contemplating life in the dark room, the lavender haired male started walking towards his bathroom.

Just when he thought his karma from the universe stopped when he hit his head,

oh how wrong he was.

Tripping over one of the beer bottles left on his floor, most likely by his alcoholic brother who slept in the next room, he accepted his defeat.

He had been lying down on the floor for about 2 minutes before finally deciding to get up.

Turning the lights on from the outside and walking into the bathroom, he set the shower to a heated setting before stepping back out to choose what he was going to wear for the day.

Walking into his closet, he picked out a black 3 piece suit. Normally he would go for his signature color, purple, but since a certain pretty princess pink haired eyesore threw up on his favorite suit last night, he was unable to wear it.

Walking into the very same hallway he tripped in moments ago, he flicked the lights on,
.
.
What. The. Fuck.

It's a MIRACLE he managed to only trip on that beer bottle.

There were about 6 other empty beer bottles, a bunch of what he thinks is Koko's expensive liquor spilled all over his white marble floors, Sanzu's 'happy' pills all over his work desk, empty juul pods, and his report papers everywhere; ripped up.

The sight of his room alone made him want to cry. Turning his back to the monkey enclosure of a room, he walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Stripping off and stepping into the shower, he was immediately met with boiling hot water and an icy cold burn spreading throughout his body.

Hissing back in pain and jumping out the shower, he slipped.

Landing on his right hip.

He not only bruised himself, but also his ego.

Sighing in defeat, he stepped back into the shower to complete it.

Surprisingly, nothing else had gone wrong since the shower incident.

He managed to get ready, clean his room, and treat the headache he developed from his bedside table.

Maybe today isn't so bad after all.