THREE

Pulling into the large underground garage, Ran exited his vehicle and entered the mansion

Walking past the kitchen and dining room, he turned left to enter the meeting room.

"You're late," Kokonoi announced to the room, everyone turning their heads to the door.

"Where's Mikey?" Ran asked, seeing all the members except their precious number 3 and boss.

"Since you've finally decided to show up, I'll go get him," Sanzu scowled, getting up from his seat at the end of the table, bumping shoulders with Ran as he left the room.

"Where were you?" Kakucho asked as he entered the room with piles of documents in his hands.

"The cafe," Ran responded, taking a seat between Rindou and Takeomi, motioning to the sandwich in his hands.

Chatter amongst the room continued for a few minutes, before three people walked in.

The conversations died as Mikey walked towards his seat at the very end of the large, gray, stone table, Sanzu trailing behind him.

Sitting down in a slouched position, Mikey spoke up "The report, Kakucho?"

"Right," The tall ravenette started, "In the past week, two of our shipments have gone missing and 9 of our men were massacred. The shipment for a new drug was worth $219,000, and the second shipment of our regular supply plus Sanzu's order was $58,000."

"And?" Mikey asked.

"Me and Akashi were able to track who stole from us," Kokonoi said while pouring himself a glass of some expensive liquor.

"The Matsuo Clan, a prestigious family on the outside, one of the most wanted anonymous Yakuza on the inside. Their current leader, Matsuo Kaito, son of former leader Matsuo Kyou, was in charge of all the shipment ambushes."

Putting out his cigarette and reaching into his briefcase under the table, Takeomi pulled out his laptop. Typing into it, he turned it around, revealing surveillance footage of what happened.

Watching closely and inspecting the screen, Mikey noticed something.

Standing up, he announced something. "Kill them all, take a few hostages. They can be identified by the tattoos they have. An M with a dagger going through it, real old style."

Turning his attention to Mochi, he spoke once more "Call Hanma for their whereabouts and stall them".

"Yes boss" Mochi said as he stood up to make a phone call.

"The rest of you," Mikey thought to himself for a moment before walking out the room, "just make yourselves useful."

"I'm going to bed" Sanzu announced, pocketing the joints he had just pre-rolled for later.

"Hanma's coming for a meeting in two days, then is when he'll give us what we need" Ran groaned at Mochi's words.

The thought of seeing the 6,4 lanky eyesore made him feel the headache from miles away.