Departure

(This takes place during the departure of the Nemesis and during the travels to Earth. And I've decided to take the mystery path and surprise everyone with events and hints that will lead to what happened to the Senator. Wish my luck my friends and followers cuz I know that I'm going to need it.)

-------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

Many eons later

As Megatron walked towards the medbay that Knockout worked in, he couldn't help but admire that they found something or someone who was very different from them yet so similar in certain ways.

"Aw Lord Megatron welcome to the medical bay. What can I do for you master?" Knockout questions as he looks at his data pad.

"Is she fully recovered Knockout?" Megatron says as he looks at a tank filled with energon.

"Oh yes my lord, she actually fully recovered a few days ago surprisingly but, as her medic I had her stay in the tank a little bit longer. Just in case we missed something." Knockout explains as he looks at the sleeping girl in the tank.

"Well then by all means doctor, awaken our comrade so she can help us and aid us in anyway I see fit." Megatron says as he smiles at the girl who was now opening her eyes.

Without saying anything else, Knockout nodded towards the Vechicon and began to empty the tank. As the tank emptied and opened up, a girl with black hair, organic parts, and a metal parts stood up after taking a breathe.

(This is what Azeza looks like just minus the gun and knife since she has razor sharp claws and multiple tendrils that are concealed within her spinal columns

(This is what Azeza looks like just minus the gun and knife since she has razor sharp claws and multiple tendrils that are concealed within her spinal columns.)

"Why hello and morning my dearest assassin and spy, Azeza it's time to once again put your special talents to work." Megatron says as he smirks at her.

"Understood Lord Megatron, now what is my assignment." Azeza asks as she puts her black shorts and black shirt on.

"To the point aren't we, Azeza hehehe very well my dear. Your assignment is to make sure that we have enough resources for our departure." Megatron says as he gives Azeza the data pad.

"Departure my lord?" Azeza questions as she looks at the data pad.

"Yes we have located Optimus Prime and his little band of Autobots. We were suppose to to use the spacebridge but, sadly it malfunction and Shockwave is no longer with us.

So we will travel through space to this planet Earth, and eliminate all the Autobots and find a way to restore Cybertron." Megatron says as he walks off towards the bridge.

"I see, hm very well Lord Megatron, I'll see to our supplies and resources and inform you of anything wrong." Azeza says as she walks out of the medbay and silently nods a thanks at Knockout.