doukaza argument {pt 2}

WARNINGGG:
SMUT {heavy probably..} 
KINKS
ARGUMENTS!!
NO BREAKUP 
...
i forgot-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIET MOUNTAIN DEW BABY NEW YORK CITY NEVER WAS THERE EVER A GIRL SO PRETTY DO YOU THINK WE'LL BE-
"BITCH STOP SINGING-"
...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WHOLE DAMN CHAPTER IS SMUT SO.... {kinks probably..idk..}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Akaza and Douma walked out, Akaza being the best brother/ bestie to all the girls...The demon girls came running to Akaza, greeting him, chit chatting with him etc...

Douma growled at Akaza who mocked him and enjoyed the attention, he played and fixed every girl's hair like the gentleman that he was and the girls went off playing again, suddenly...Douma gripped Akaza's wrist and held it tight...

He pulled Akaza back to his room and he threw Akaza inside his room, Akaza fell on the floor softly and he looked up at douma, confused.

"Douma...What the fu-"

Akaza was interrupted by Douma roughly kissing him, Akaza couldn't help but moan in the kiss...

{idk how to write kiss scenes...}

After kissing for a long while...Douma growled softly...He grabbed Akaza's hair and threw him to a table, Akaza stumbled towards the table, he was leaning on the table and suddenly...Douma was right behind akaza...Douma quickly stripped Akaza...

in a fucking second. Akaza gasped in shock...

Douma then proceeded to smirk softly.

"My~ Akaza dono..!~ Your already so wet for me~"

Douma proceeded to circle Akaza's rim {YK WHAT I MEAN.} with his finger...He shoved one of his fingers up Akaza's ass, earning a long ass moan

"Ah!~"

Akaza moaned out in pleasure and douma smirked, he continued fingering Akaza slowly but roughly, then he shoved in 2 fingers in Akaza's ass and Akaza of course moaned out...Douma was scissoring his ass and he curled his fingers, Akaza was breathing heavily and moaning.

"mm!~"

Douma was enjoying it but he pulled out his fingers and finally, he pressed his rock hard dick on the Akaza's ass {Douma is wearing clothes..} He rubbed it softly, teasing Akaza...Akaza moaned and grunted.

"Douma..! Give it to me please!"

Douma smirked.

"if you want so Akaza dono~" 

Douma proceeded to strip and he rubbed his dick on Akaza's ass, teasing him while akaza begged for douma to not tease him...until that one sentence Akaza said...which turns douma even more on..

"Douma...Just fuck me senseless."

Akaza said without any shame, Douma chuckled softly before grabbing Akaza's ass, pulling it up and shoving his entire 12 inches dick inside Akaza who gasps softly, he was fucking drooling because of the lenght....

My motivation just flew away-