idk

Request by XXVVVOVX honestly i didn't expect this story to get so much comments
Also it might take a lotta time cause I'm in a damn train and it takes fuckin two days to reach the place😭

Akaza POV:

I just got scolding from muzan-sama for not killing that red haired boy UGH I HATE HIM , i started to train even harder ugh that made it even worse! I ran out of my training room and just kept running until ...*bump* "My My~ akaza dono were are you goin-" i cut him off by punching his jaw off. "Oh akaza that wasn't very nice of you~" he said in a serious tone. "Like I'd give a fuck" i said as i showed him the middle finger shivering a bit cause i was scared a Lil. "But i would~" he said in a flirty tone. He pinned me to wall and carried one of my legs then the other and bit my neck and drew some blood. "Ngh~" i moaned out. We started making out then he throws me to the bed( their in douma's room)  and he starts to remove his clothes and mine too then we both were naked "get on your fours now." He said in a scary tune i obeyed him ofc. He literally put it in me without warning me.."AGHHH~" I grunted. He started thrusting into to me i bit my lip not to make any noise cause all the uppermoons were outside.."why not moaning darling..? Moan so loud that everyone knows your mine~" he said and he slapped my ass. "AHHH~" i moaned so loud like God i was flustered. "Agh~ douma~" i moaned. "Wait THIS KINDA FEELS GOOD BUT- UGHHH SNAP OUT OF IT SNAP OUT OF IT oh my fucking god i can't!! "Ngh~ ahhhhh~ daddy please fuck me till i collapse~~~" i moaned out like a slut  i hope this works. "Don't blame me darling..you asked for it" he started going in an inhuman speed it was so real i had to stick my tongue out and my eyes roll back. Douma knew he found the sweet spot."AH~ NGHHH~ S-SO GOOD~ d-douma i-im gonna cum~" i moaned loudly. "Oh no you don't ~" he said as he put a dick ring on my yk and attached a dog collar on my damn neck And pulled it. "Will you ever disobey daddy?~" he said. "No never daddy please let me cum~AHHHHHHH ~ fuck~ im seriously about to cum~ ngh~~~" i moaned out. "Don't cum until daddy does~" after sometime douma and i came at the same time. I was so tired to even stand up...he cleaned me and we both slept off.

I'm sorry if the smut is trash to the person who requested this! Most of my progress for this smut is lost cause i have no internet and i promise you that if you want more smut imma give it to you!! Love ya💓💓💓💓