one kiss is all it takes

Ok this request is from @uchihaobito103 for a maid akaza x kokushibou, there will be smut (with choking and pain kinks) and a Lil fluff  cause why not..?
. . .. . . .  .. . .

Kokushibou's POV:

There was a popular café called the kizuki café that's only open in night and it's main attraction was the waiter who's name is akaza wearing a maid dress and I'm not gonna lie he was very cute..so i decided to visit the kizuki café and i saw the cute guy with black and the ends are pink of his hair and he was wearing a really cute maid dress ngl he looks like a slut almost wearing the dress so i sat down and fixed my tie and i was ready to order.

Akaza POV:

I saw a raven haired man and boy was he hot , those abs he could just fuck me till i die......WHAT SNAP OUT OF IT AKAZA I HAVE KEEP THIS CAFÉ POPULAR and am i blushing?? No no get yourself together *sigh* "what's your order dad- sir" i said smiling "well what do you prefer is the best?" He questioned "oh uhm strawberry mochi is really tasty!" I exclaimed
"I'll have one strawberry mochi please" the guy said.  "Sure!" I said
(I CAN'T REMOVE THIS FONT😭)

Kokushibou POV:-

I saw little child asking akaza where her parents was and suprisingly he bent down...and damn..he had a thick ass..later he gave me the food and i ate it and... i left , it was raining heavily due to the rain the staff had got a holiday but akaza....he was wet in rain luckily I had an umbrella "hey akaza how are you gonna go in this heavy rain?" I questioned "oh uhm I'm gonna walk to my house..." He said. "well wanna go on a ride in my bike?" I requested. "I-uhm o-ok" he said while blushing. Heh cute he is really my type
"So your house really far away I'll take you to mine and it's no problem for me" i said. "Oh uhm thank you!" Said akaza (why you uhming bro-)

Akaza POV:

"Your house is really big..!" I exclaimed "oh thanks" that guy said "hey i wondering that what's your name?" I questioned. " it's kokushibou" he answered. "Long ass name but cool" i said. "Hey it's a request if you don't mind.." he requested. "Sure, what is it" i said "can i kiss you?" He requested. "I-" before i could sya anything i felt lips slammed in mine and we were making out he pulled out a string of saliva and i admitted i liked it. He got up and took out a black box from his wardrobe and it pulled out a d-ck ring ( doesn't allow you to c-m)  , nipple pincher and akaza knew he fucked up

Smut BELOW:

Kokushibou walked towards akaza and put the pinchers in his nipples "Ah~" akaza moaned and he removed it and he started playing with akaza's nipples and tracing akaza blue tattoos in his neck he gave akaza a lot of hickeys and then he thrusted in akaza harder "NGH AH! AHH~" moaned akaza.

Akaza POV:
Is this really happening? I mean his dick is literally 15 inches long "AH~" i screamed as he hit the spot and started to jerk me off it was such a pleasure my eyes rolled back and tongue is sticking out "Ah~ mmff~ daddy~" i moaned kokushibou thrusted in and out even faster and then he started choking me i swear i was literally forgetting everything and I'm seeing heaven rn "kokushibou~ i - im g-gonna cum~" i moaned. He put the ring on my dick so I don't cum "You don't cum until i do" kokushibou said strictly "ah~ ngh~ AH~ AHHH~ let me c-cum k-ko-koku~" i whined while moaning "beg" kokushibou said while smirking "ah~ NGH~ master~ please l-let me c-cum i b-beg you~" i begged. He finally removed the ring "cum for me baby" he said. I came over his chest and i fainted.

(Funfact: when akaza is blushing he stutters)

Next day :)

Akaza's POV:
*Yawn* i woke up and i reealized..i did SEX WITH KOKUSHIBOU...I mean he is hot tho..."hey babe? aren't you awake a Lil late? Cause it's 6:56 PM" kokushibou questioned "w-what , I HAVE TO GET READY!!!!" I was panicking cause i was never late as i was changing , kokushibou came behind me and he bit my neck "Agh~ koku~ I'm gonna be late~" i moaned "you were such a slut last night and i know deep down your a whore~" he said. "Aghh~ we can countinue this l-later ~" i moaned. "Alright I'll drop you to the café" kokushibou said. "hmph" i pouted. "what are you? Angry at me? Fine...I'm gonna ask this question at a lovely place..after your work." kokushibou said.

After some time

My shift ended at 11:28 and kokushibou picked me up from the café "where are we going now?" I questioned. "somewhere special" he said.

After some time we reached a beach with a clear view of the moon and it was so beautiful

"So akaza , i want to ask .....will you be my boyfriend?" Said kokushibou

"Kokushibou...yes ofc!!!" I exclaimed

"I'll give you three things for accepting my proposal;) " kokushibou said happily

"1. A necklace so you know that your my slut

 A necklace so you know that your my slut

2. A new maid dress cause that one is kinda...used"

"Omg tysm koku!!!!!" I ran up and hugged him then i kissed him

"Wait wait heh your gonna have to be ready for the third one...." Kokushibou smirked as he says that.we went to the hotel and he made me put the new maid dress on and i did "kneel"  Kokushibou said  i did as he said then he unzips his pants and his dick stood up proudly "suck" he said looking down on me , i did as i was told i sucked the tip then i sucked it and licked it around like it was a tasty ice cream and i sucked it in and out but he thrusted while holding my hair and he thrusted his dick in my mouth so fastly and it got sloppier then akaza deep throated his dick , choking on it "ah~ your so good at this you little whore" kokushibou said. I don't know why but i love these names. "I'm gonna cuM-" he came all over my mouth "you better swallow it slut" i did as told, i swallowed it and i cleaned myself and we had a great night..

SHOULD I MAKE A PART TWO CUSE I LOVE THIS😭😭😭😭😭