Late Night W(T)alk

{not a smut. i repeat, not a smut}

{play song repeatedly}

---------

Me and my supervisor are currently in a hotel room for a hangout party because our company hit top charts. It was organized by our CEO, we then were purposely brought up together, knowing I had a huge crush on my supervisor, Mika Reyes.

I was caught off guard when both our names were called to be brought up together in a hotel room.

And when I tell you, you just had to be there when we had the most awkward interaction. I mean, I believe I sighted it as awkward because I had no means to talk to her.

And the worst part is, our mobile phones were taken, being a part of our hangout party.

But now, it's currently super late and I was still awake. I can't sleep, knowing my crush is just like 5 meters away from me, I don't know, sleeping? She doesn't look like she's asleep.

I heaved a deep sigh, sitting up and resting my head at the bedframe. Oh shit. I think Ma'am Mika just heard me.

I quickly rested my head again on my pillow, praying she didn't caught me somehow? I was busted.

"Hey." She spoke across my bed then slowly sitting up. I took a quick glance at her and she's already sitting on my bed. I was nervous, man!

She then tried getting my attention by resting her warm hand on my thigh.

I slowly looked at her direction and caught her already looking at me, smiling. Please stop.

"Lord, God, If I'm dreaming and I'm seeing an angel, please wake me up, please wake me up, please wake me up." I whispered repeatedly.

She chuckled and gently shook me.

"Hey! It's me. It's your boss." She chuckled and stood up to open the lights. Then came back sitting on her bed.

"Can't sleep?" She asked me. I looked at her and again sat up and rested my body against the bedframe.

"Yeah, maybe Im just getting homesick?" I lied. I can't sleep because of her. I laughed at that thought.

"You get homesick too? Same! I mean it's only been like a day since we got here so," she agreed and laughed with me.

But I still didn't respond to her attempt to interact with me. I was on the stage of accepting the fact that I don't stand a chance with her and this happened.

" Are you usually quiet with other people?" She suddenly asked out of the blue. And this time I responded.

"I'm not, it's just that I can't speak casually to my boss, right?" I shrugged.

She looked at me and smiled. "Let's rest that aside. Consider me as your friend. I want someone to talk with."

"Uhm, sure."

"Great! I was just wondering, can we like, have a walk outside? And Uh oh, if you don't mind?"
She asked and stood up walking towards me.

"Oh, I don't mind. In fact, I love walking late at night." I shared a small detail.

"Gosh, same! You know what? I want to get to know you. You seem like a g-good friend." She exclaimed.

I blushed at the thought being friends with my supervisor.

We took our jackets on and got in the elevator.

When we got off, she immediately shared personal informations about herself while we were walking around the garden of the hotel and around the pool. She also shared some of her pet peeves, which we have in common. I admired every single detail of her face. Im enjoying every second of being with her. I like that she speaks comfortably with me and how she gently repeats patting my shoulder when we're laughing. I like how she doesn't cover her smile like other girls do. I like her gummy smile and how her eyes smile too.

The shy and fragile Alyssa was left in the room. This time, I felt confident about myself and also acknowledging my own presence being with hers.

When we walk past by a person, I gently hold her waist, keeping her close to me. Then when we had the chance to stop and face each other, she looked into my eyes.

"How about you? For a handsome woman like you, do you have anything to share about your life?" She looked away when I stared back at her.

"I'm not a share-y kind of girl." I laughed. She pretended to be upset and tugged in her arms against her chest while looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's unfair. I shared like my whole life line to you and even a single tiny detail of your life, you cant share to me?" I put my hands in my pocket and looked directly into her eyes.

"I only share to people I want to spend my whole life with." I smiled, showing off my dimples. She took a minute to also stare at me in awe.

"T-then consider me t-that." Aha! She stuttered. I caught her weakness. "Hmm. Ill think about it."
We continued to walk arm to arm. But I stopped to ask a question.

"I have a question, why do you even want to know about me? I'm just a mere employee of the company we work in." I chuckled.

"Look, Alyssa. You of all people happened to reach my standards. I have been admiring you since you started working at the company. That's why I volunteered to train you that day. I like how you still somehow show your respect to people even if they don't do the same. I like how you respect me for what I am and how I am. I like you for having the most eye-catching, back-turning smile. I like you, uh no, I meant, I love you, Alyssa." She replied which caught me off guard. I widened my eyes in shock and we shared looks.

This is more than what I expected it to be.

--------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH please read last line. ME TOO!

Im sorry, i had this late night urge to write a shot because this pluggnb just casually strolled into my fyp and shot right thru my heart and mind that made me imagine this whole scenario WAAAAAAHHHHHH

Kind of awkward, but I hope you enjoyed reading it rorororroror