Jealousy

jealousy, wherein alyssa is a nerd pero poging student sa ateneo and one of her teachers has a crush on her; her science teacher, mika reyes. there was a time where it was english time aand they had to roleplay a movie and her english teacher had to act like alyssa's spouse.

alyssa wasn't also aware of mika's feelings.

but alyssa wasn't aware that one of her classmates had taken a video and posted it online, kasaklapan, her science teacher ; mika, saw it and had to talk to her after class : alone.

—————

"Let me demonstrate the act guys, para man lang mag ka idea kayo diba?"
Their english teacher suggested.

Ms. Lazaro.

"Come up here with me, Ms. Valdez."
She invited Alyssa.

Napilitan na lamang si Alyssa at tumayo nalang din.

"So as you guys know, you guys have to act like spouses, making love. Don't worry, may permission na tayo ng school to act this kind of roleplaying."
Ms. Lazaro explained.

Alyssa's eyes widened in shock.

"B-but Ma'am, I don't know how to act, lalo na in making l-love."
Alyssa explained, stuttering.

"You guys can do it. Basic lang yan sainyo. Hindi naman kailangan exactly making love ang ginagawa, Its just to show love for each other, like, kissing their nape while the latter is cooking, and showing affection for each other. Pero it's your call if you want to take it that far."

Alyssa didn't know what to do.

Pero of course, she will follow her teacher's order nalang.

"S-sure Ma'am. Pero, pwede po bang iba nalang po ang mag demo kasama kayo?"
Alyssa requested.

"It's my decision pa rin, Ms. Valdez. Now, on my call, pupunta ka sa posisyon mo."
Ms. Lazaro declining.

Alyssa sighed in defeat and pumunta nalang sa posisyon nya. Wherein, kunwari nagluluto sya then bigla-bigla syang yayakapin ng asawa nya ; si Ms. Lazaro, in the act.

"SHIP SHIP SHIP!!"
One student, yelled.

Then others laughed.

"Guys, bad yan. Ill deduct points from your quiz tomorrow ha"
Ms. Lazaro fired back.

"Ma'am unfair, bat si Alyssa po, walang deduction?"
A student asked.

"It's my decision na. Now lets begin, Ms. Valdez."

Alyssa started acting like she was cooking and all, acting sweet at kunwari may tinitikman na mainit na sabaw.

Then, what she wasn't aware of, is that one of her classmates had started filming the whole act.

Then, it was also time Ms. Lazaro had to hug her from behind.

She was surprised, because Ms. Lazaro didn't come from her back, nonetheless, her teacher made Alyssa face her and pinned her against the wall.

"M-ma'am, hindi ba matatapon yung sabaw nyan?"
Alyssa whispered.

"Wala namang sabaw, Ms. Valdez."
Ms. Lazaro smirked.

Students started cheering and chanting words that made Ms. Lazaro laugh.

"WAIT, KINIKILIG AKO KALMA PO!"

"SHIP ! SHIP! SH-"

"KALMA PO MA'AM!"

Different kinds of voices, came out of the room.