Saying Goodbye To The Modern World

Here's the next chapter.......

Warning; there will be some major feels in this chapter, you have been warned.

==============================================================

Sesshomaru finally recovered from his wounds and so did I; us travelling once again, me by Sesshomaru's side, and Sesshomaru was right, Naraku was on the move, and in hiding once again.
But as we travelled; things were escalating involving Naraku's whims, which was going on between Inuyasha and his group, and I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Kagome.

Inuyasha and Kagome, and their friends were investigating a fire demon horse, who caused chaos, after the infant was split in half by a monk's spiritual powers, and Inuyasha and Kagome faced Kagura, who held the infant, the infant looking into hearts of other people, and the infant looked into Kagome's heart, in attempt to control her, and harmed Kagome, causing Inuyasha to be enraged, and attempt to kill the infant, yet he failed, due to the two infant halves were escorted away by Kagura, creating the incarnation Hakudoshi, and the fire demon horse Entei was once controlled by a master, until Entei kicked off his former master off his back, and chose Hakudoshi as his new master.
Hakudoshi tamed Entei; the two working together to try to overthrow Naraku along with the infant, and Hakudoshi created Moryomaru to protect the infant.

How I know all this; is we are at Old Lady Kaede's village right now, me wanting to go home to get supplies.
Naraku was hunting for the last remaining jewel shards, and are using his incarnations to do so.
Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo left to try to go to the world of the dead, to try to obtain the last jewel shard before Naraku does, and me and Sesshomaru were left out of that major fight, so it seemed the conclusion of the battle between Naraku and his enemies are coming upon us soon, very soon.
Moryomaru had the infant inside his body to protect the infant, is what Old Lady Kaede told us.

After talking with Old Lady Kaede I walked to the well with Sesshomaru, and I place my hands upon the wood of the well, and sigh.
"The final battle is getting close ain't it?"
I say to him.

"Indeed it is."
Sesshomaru says to me as I sat on the edge of the well.

"Whatever happens; if I decide to stay in this era, I want to say goodbye to family before my decision.
I can't leave them not knowing if I'm alive and well, so that's why I'm going back for a bit, so wait for me in Kaede's village, and I'll bring back the snacks you like, especially the barbeque chips and pork rinds you like."
I smile a sad smile in his direction.
"It's going to be hard saying goodbye to my family."

"Take your time."
Sesshomaru says to me, him being honest to me like always.

"I want to stay here.
I really like being by your side."
I admit honestly to him.

"I enjoy your company as well."
Sesshomaru says to me, and I could hear the honesty lacing his voice, and deep, and meaningful affection as well towards me.

I stand up and walk up to him, and I hug him, and he froze in place, him grunting in surprise, and I squeeze him in a hug that I know won't hurt him, and I say to him.
"I'll be back soon."
I then pull away.

I then turn around, and grab my blue backpack, and I then jump over the side of the well, and I could see energies of purple and blue swirling around me, and I slowly landed on my shoes softly to the dirt ground of the well.
The familiar sounds of police sirens hit my ears, and a plane flying overhead as well, both alerting me I'm back in the modern era.
I find the rope ladder to the well, and climb out of it, and I heard Sota exclaim.
"Cousin Tyra; you're back!"
Sota then hugged my waist.

"Yep kiddo; I'm back."
I tell Sota.

He grabbed me by my hand, and dragged me out of the well, him shouting to Gramps.
"Tyra is back Gramps!"