Chapter 7

"Senji!" Lumine shouted in shock when she heard him curse.

"What? That's an acceptable reaction for something like this." Senji said to her.

"There are children here!" Lumine argued back.

"Don't worry, they'll forget it as long as I don't use it often." Senji said to her with a shrug.

The other people meanwhile were making sure that the children don't have any ideas or questions regarding the curse words.

"It was the worst time for the dragon to appear." One Mondstadter said as he sighed.

"Yeah. Everyone is outside." Another said in slight fear.

"I think we should be talking about the fact that Lumine had been sucked into a tornado and that now the entire city is being attacked." Navia said to them as the people nodded and looked at the screen.

"So Dvalin is directly attacking the city now." Senji said seriously as he looked at the dragon.

"Senji we have to run! If we stayed here we would be sucked into the tornado." Amber said to him as she was looking at the tornado with wide eyes.

"I know. Amber, you go and help the people get out of harm's way!" Senji said to her as he looked at her seriously.

"What are you going to do?" Amber asked him in concern.

"Exactly. What are you going to do now?" Kaeya asked him curiously.

"Knowing him, something crazy." Paimon said as she looked at him.

"Really?" Yun Jin asked her when she heard that as she looked at Lumine.

She wasn't the only one as many people looked at the girl in question as she is his traveling companion.

"Hey, he does get crazy ideas from time to time." Lumine said with a nod at her words.

The audience looked at him when they heard that as people who knew him from Inazuma just looked at him confused while the rest were intrigued.

"What else? I'm going to help Lumine!" Senji said before he ran towards the tornado which had gotten Lumine.

"Wait what!?" Amber shouted in shock.

"Wait what!?" Many in the audience shouted in shock at his absurd plan.

Lumine and Paimon just let out an exasperated sigh at his actions while Aether facepalmed.

"What kind of a plan is that!?" Amber asked shocked.

"Yeah I want to ask the same. Why are you running towards the tornado?" Keqing asked him with a shocked face.

"Just watch." Senji simply said with a smile on his face.

The others who were about to ask something didn't when they heard him as they looked at each other before they turned their attention back to the screen.

Senji didn't wait for her as he ran towards the Tornado and then jumped into it. He was picked up by the winds as he swirled inside the tornado as he managed to stay upright as he was pulled upwards in great speeds.

Soon he reached the top of the tornado and it spat him out as he looked at the clouds as he didn't feel any weight. He looked down and saw the city of Mondstadt as his eyes widened at the height.

"Well, I guess that worked?" Lyney said with a sweatdrop when he saw that.

'Yeah. I don't want to imagine being that high in the sky without any means of getting down safely.' Lynette thought to herself as she looked at the screen.