Chapter 6

"Alright people, that's enough laughing. We need to get on with watching." Lugia said to them as he grabbed their attention to the screen as they looked at it.

"So you have to concentrate a large amount of Pyro energy right? How large exactly?" Amber asked Senji as they were walking to Mondstadt.

The group had been walking to Mondstadt now that the camp had been cleared. There wasn't any relative change except for the fact that Amber has a small notepad and pen in her hands.

"That depends on how large of an explosion you want to cause. It totally depends on the user really." Senji said to her with a shrug.

"But wouldn't using so much elemental energy tire you quickly?" Amber asked him curiously.

"Well, in my case I'm used to it. Though I don't know if other Vision users are like that." Senji said to her as he looked at her.

'So, using elemental energy from the Vision is the same as using your own energy huh.' Lumine thought to herself as she walked beside Senji on his left as she shelved the information.

"Yeah, using that much elemental energy consistently will tire us out." Amber said as she nodded at the words said.

"It is kind of like our own energy reserves in a sense so it's a given. Unless they possess mastery and experience over their Vision, it is not possible to expend large amounts of elemental energy and not get tired." Albedo said calmly.

"Huh, guess there is more to Visions than just tools." Lumine said when she heard that.

"T-Tools. Those are gifts from the Gods!" An Inazuman woman said shocked.

She wasn't the only one as many from the Seven nations were of similar mindset as they hold Visions in very high regard due to it being a sign of acknowledgement of the Gods. They were seen as gifts of the highest order and were coveted by many while also garnering the jealousy of those without.

Those who has gained the Visions saw themselves as being acknowledged by their God. People like Noelle, Kujou Sara being examples of it, though the latter didn't gain the Anemo element.

"Still tools." Lumine said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Senji and Aether smirked when they heard her while the people looked at her in shock. Keqing looked at the girl before a smile appeared on her face as she looked at the screen while Yoimiya giggled a bit at the shocked faces of the people. Itto just laughed out loud when he saw the scandalized look on the Tengu's face.

Many Vision holders were shocked at the casual dismissal of the Visions as they are very valuable items for them and hold significant importance in society as well.

Amber jotted down on her notepad before she put them away. They reached the bridge and walked over it and reached the gate where they were greeted by the guards. They greeted them back as Amber smiled at them and then walked inside with the two as Lumine and Paimon saw the city.

The view of the city and the various things was shown to the people as the various sights were shown.

The people from the other Nations took notice of the city and were quite surprised by it but since it is a new place they had never seen they were very interested.

"So that's how Mondstadt looks like." Ayaka said with wonder.

"Correct my lady. The city is as magnificent as always." Thoma said with a smile causing Ayato to look at him with a smile.

"It looks really peaceful." Navia said with wonder.

"Correct Demoiselle. It does look like a peaceful city." Melus said to her as he liked the city, the same could be said for Silver.