Goodbye

Kieran looked at Juliana in the eyes, his of rage, her's of sorrow.

"Fight me Juliana! We'll finally end this!" Kieran shouted, his master ball in his hand.

He saw a pokeball in her hand, he was ready to battle...but she wasn't going to battle. With a simple movement, she tossed the pokeball over to him.

He caught it.

"goodbye Kieran...I'll never be sorry enough for you." Juliana turned around, a tear falling down her face before she walked away.

Kieran was shocked...a nest ball, no, THE nest ball.

"O-Ogerpon's, mine." Kieran...he didn't feel right about this. He was suppose to prove himself stronger, she wasn't meant to walk away...why did she walk away?

Carmine was the first to make a move, "WAIT, JULIANA!!" Running after her, both Brair and Kieran soon heard a shriek.

Kieran ran through the passage.

"Carmine?" Kieran looked over at the wall. She was right there, stuck to the wall, Galvantula's silk.

"Carmine, Where'd Juliana go?" Brair asked

"She just continued walking through the corridor, I had no hope of stopping her, even if she didn't have her Galvantula stick me to the wall." Carmine slumped, defeated.

The three of them walked out of Area Zero.

Juliana was waiting by the plane, she was avoiding them all, even Ms Brair was being ignored.

They landed in Unova and took a quick boat back to the academy.

Kieran tried to talk, really to find Juliana, but he couldn't, not even in her room.

Carmine had climbed her way through the ranks and knocked Kieran off his spot...but he honestly didn't care, he wanted...he wanted to...what did he want to do?

'DING, DONG, DING!' Kieran froze, the announcement sound catching his attention.

"Calling Ms Juliana to Director Cyrano's office, Ms Juliana to Director Cyrano's office please!"

Kieran jogged over to his room.

So I know where to find her now, that's a plus side.

Kieran dropped his notebook on his Kitchenet countertop before rummaging through his desk, finding a pen and paper.

He thought for a moment. He wanted to apologise to Juliana...he saw that...he gave her a LOT of crap...more than she was really responsible for.

"Poni?" Ogerpon peered up at the piece of paper.

Kieran looked at her in her cute yellow eyes, "Hi Ogerpon...just writing a letter...to J-Juliana."

Tears ran down his face...who was he kidding? She'd never forgive him for what he did.

She'd even said; "I'll never be sorry enough for you" directly to him.

Kieran broke down, right there by his desk, slumping out of his chair.

Hydrapple, Incineroar and Ogerpon helped comfort him. Terapagos sat on his desk, looking at the pen and paper.

"Pa-gos?" He looked back at Kieran...and took initiative.

"PAGOSSSSS!!!" It screamed, Politoed came out of it's pokeball and jumped onto the chair.

"Poli?" Terapagos explained what it needed to, to Politoed.

"Poliii-TOED!!" Politoed grabbed the pen and started writing, with handwriting as neat as Kieran's, he wrote out the message to send Juliana.

Politoed hopped off the chair and placed himself directly infront of Kieran, whom was still recovering from his mental breakdown from not a minute ago.

"Wha?" Kieran read the letter.

Kieran looked at Politoed, then at Terapagos, "th-thanks."

Kieran found an envelope and fit the letter inside. He walked out of his room and went to go find Juliana.

"Kieran!" Kieran paused and turn around.

It was Lacey, a persistently annoying girl, but still a friend nonetheless.

"Hi Kieran, I just wanted you to note that at around 3pm, Juliana will be finishing her exchange program...It'll be sad to see her go, I'm assuming she's packing her stuff up by now." Lacey flashed a short smile before walking past him, likely to inform Carmine who wasn't too far away.

Kieran's jaw opened and closed as his brain repeated what had been said to him.

Shaking his head he ran down to Juliana's room...he stopped himself from knocking.

Kieran thought to himself for a second. She isn't going to talk to me, She's ignored and avoided me the past two weeks, why would she talk to me now, I'll just slip the letter under her door.

Suddenly the door swung open, Juliana in the entrance...she was frozen by the sight of Kieran.

"h-here, take it!" He said quickly, covering his blushing face in his arm while he stretched the other to Juliana.

Kieran felt the letter slip from his grip, peeking he saw Juliana walk back into the room before grabbing the door and closing it.

Kieran sighed, before putting his hands in his pockets and walking back down the hall.

He slouched, showing his confidence and cockiness had all but retreated into him, his ego had shrunk, as had his friend group.

Lacey, Crispin and Amarys, there all I...all I have

Kieran sighed again, pushing the door to his room open, he leaned against and slumped down and began crying, through his tears, he remarked to himself. "I-I'm so sorry J-Juliana."