chapter 6

--Yok--

We searched for the keys everywhere, but we couldn't find them.

"Looking for this?"
A voice of a young lady said. I turned around and saw a girl, with black curly hair and black eyes, with glasses on, standing at the entrance to the garage, with the keys in her hands.

.....

(The girl: based on my looks)*I won't use my real name for the story**Any hate

*I won't use my real name for the story*
*Any hate... BLOCKED.*
.....

"Wait, aren't you the girl from the market‽" Gumpa suddenly said. Do they know each other?
"Oh sawadikha P... I didn't know I would meet you here."

"Wait, do u guys know each other‽" I asked, why does she know him??? And how did she get the motorcycle's keys???

Then, as if reading my mind, Gram asked the girl: "Who are you? How do you know Gumpa? And how did you get those keys?!"

The girl answered immediately afterwards with confidence: "Hi, my name is Rosario, I know Gumpa because I ran into him in the supermarket, he had a lot of products from shopping so I decided to help him. And as for the keys in my hand, I walk here whenever I'm on my way home and I heard some noises, I walked to the entry and I found them here on the floor, and I saw that you were looking for something, so I asked if that was what you were looking for."
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

--Roario--

God I don't know how the fuck I was able to make this story up while speaking but I'm glad I did it.

Actually the reason I'm here is because I followed Gumpa, I recognized him at the market since I saw him at the news. I know he's a part of the ROL group and I'm some sort of a fan.

"Here are your keys..." I told the guy in front of me.(Black.)
"Thanks." He said politely, but also in a bitchy way at the same time.

I told the gang to have a good day and came to leave the garage, but Gumpa stopped me.
"Where do you live, do you want me to drive you home?"
He asked me.
"No thanks, but if you don't mind, can I stay here for a little bit? I had a huge fight with my parents and I don't wanna face them right now..." I asked all of them politely.

"No" Black said.
"Yes" Gumpa said.
"Sure" Gram and Yok said.
"Yeah" White and Sean said together.

All of them answered at the same time.
Then Black , Gumpa and Yok started arguing...

Gumpa: "Black, what the fuck is your problem‽"
Black: "I just don't want her here..."
Yok: "why not?"

They continued arguing for a few minutes while I was just standing there listening.

"If she is staying her, then I'll leave!" Black said and stormed off. What the hell have I done to him‽... But I got to admit, he's kinda cute.

"Don't worry about it, he'll come around." Gumpa told me.

"Thanks for letting me stay hia," I said with a big smile. "actually I'm a fan of all of you, I recognized all of you, just not by names... You guys are ROL group right? I love the fact that you fought for equal rights to everyone, and it worked a little, now gay people can get married without having a problem with the government."
Damn just thinking about it makes me so happy.

"Do you want to be a part of our group?" White asked me suddenly.
"Wait, really‽" I asked happily.
"Yeah I mean, you want to fight for equal rights, right? If you do, then you should join us." He said.
"To be honest, I don't know if I should, I'm just 16 and if I get caught doing something illegal, my future is ruined." I said nervously.
But then Gram said: "it's only illegal if you get caught..."
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

That's it for this chapter, sorry it took me so long. Please comment and vote, it really gives motivation, but if not that's also fine. Thanks for reading 😁😊🤭