chapter 3

--White--

"What?! Since when?!" I asked.
"Since yesterday afternoon."
I was in shock when I heard that, after all... Todd was in a coma for like 2 years. "We need to think about what we should do."
Then Sean decided to speak.
"The same we did with Tawi. Destroy everything he has."
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
--Todd--

I opened my eyes and saw myself in the hospital, seeing myself like that, realizing I lost the fight with black, DANM IT!!! I went down to the first floor, I happened to see one of the nurses, so I asked her what time it was.

"Today is September 3, 2023, now it's 5:07 p.m khun."
What?! Has it been two years?! What's going on here?!
"Thank you."
I told the nurse I ran out of the hospital. What am I supposed to do now?! I have no idea what happened, or where is Black...
If I was Black... what would i do?
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
--Gram--

"Yok, are you coming... we're going to late because of you and your stupid boyfriend." Yok and Dan finally arrived.
"What took you so long?"
"I was waiting for Dan."
"So where have you been, Dan?!"
"I was busy..."
"Busy with what???"
"It's none of your fucking business!!!"

"Where are we going anyway?"
"There is a demonstration today... against chauvinism."
"Wait, where's Eugene? She's not going to come with you?"
"No, she'll be there...but she's going alone."

I tried to not show any emotions but then Dan said "wait didn't your girlfriend break up with you?..."
"Yes, she did..."
"Why?" Yok asked.
"Because she deserves better than me, when Black broke up with her so she won't get into our trouble, I took advantage of it and brought her back. So even tho I like her, it was a mistake... and I'm paying for it."
I wanna cry.
- - - -
We were about to leave when I heard a phone ring.
"Sorry it's mine." Yok said. "It's Sean."
"Then answer." I told him.

["Drop everything you're doing and come to the garage."]
"What... why?
["We have a visitor."]
"Who?"
["Black!"]
"EEEEEHHHHH?!"
["You heard me."]
"OK we'll be there in 10 minutes."
["Hurry."]

And then Yok hung up the phone. He told us to get in the car and that we are going to the garage.
"But why?"
"Because Black is there."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" I screamed, since when? Why? What is going on?! I started to panic but then Yok grabbed my hand and went to the car.

My heart started to beat fast again, I've been in love with Yok for a while now, but I'm not going to make the same mistake I did with Eugene... I'll wait until he'll fall in love with me too, and I won't put pressure on him.
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
--Black--

When Gram and Yok arrived, they started to ask many questions.
"Where have you been?!"
"Why did you come back just now?!"
"What about Todd?!"
"Are we going to make trouble for him like we did to Tawi?!"

"..."

OMG how can you possibly ask so many questions in one breath, I don't even know what to do myself.
I was thinking what should I answer but then I saw Dan standing behind Yok...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I screamed at Dan.
"He's here with me..."
"WHY?! He already betrayed us once, how the heck can you still trust him?!"
"He had his reasons, leave him alone."
"He needs to get the fuck out before I'll beat the hell out of him!"
Dan was about to get out but then Yok stopped him.

"Dan, stay here. Black, what the fuck is your problem?"
I pointed at Dan...
"He's my problem!!! LEAVE!"
"But I want him to stay..."

*Punch*

I punched Yok so hard he fell to the floor. is he THAT stupid?! "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DUMB?! He even cheated on you, you dumbass!!!"

"What are you talking about?! When did this happen?"
'I literally saw him kissing another guy...' I said to myself.

"I saw him with someone else, they were on a date. Oh and before you say that 'maybe I'm wrong ', I saw them kissing. At first I didn't care because I thought you weren't together anymore, But then you came here with that idiot!"

Yok seemed to be really shocked and hurt, I feel bad for him for being with that son of a bitch.

Dan didn't even dare to look at us right now... Yok turned around to look at Dan, at first he looked like he was about to cry but then he just punched Dan in his face.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" Yok screamed at Dan. "How could you do this to me?!" Yok cried like a baby, to be honest... I feel bad for him, but I didn't show any emotions...
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
That's it for the chapter 3, I'm sorry it took so long. Please vote and leave a comment 🙏🏽😊 Thank you so much for reading 😁