Chapter 2

--Black--

"Answer my question, what makes you think you can stop me from seeing my brother?"
"I'm his boyfriend, and I know what's good for him."
At that moment I was about to kill Sean for saying this, who THE FUCK does he think he is?!
"You still can't stop me from seeing White."

I was angry, I had my reasons to leave. "Did you know that I left because I went crazy, I always thought about how to kill Todd, and why didn't I do that earlier. So I decided to go to therapy, and the therapist told me I should go on vacation, so I can forget about all of this stupid problem."
"But you could have say something! White really missed you."
"I know, and here I am."
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
--White--

While I was inside the bathroom I found some of Sean's clothes, so I put his clothes on. (*White was half naked because he and Sean had sex before they heard Black shooting the air*)

I opened the window to have some air, and to look for a way to get out. luckily I found a way and got out of the bathroom. I went to the entrance of the garage and I was shocked to see--
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
--Black--

"Black?!"
The moment I heard White calling my name I turned to him, I ran to him and gave him a huge hug.
"What are you doing here?!"
"I came back, and I have really important news to tell you."
I was so happy to see my brother again, I almost forgot Sean was next to us.

"How did you get out?"
What did Sean mean by that?
"Well unlike you, I'm smart. You left the window open and I also found some of your clothes in the closet."
What the fuck is going on?
"What do you mean by that, White?"
"Ho yeah, about that... Sean locked me inside the bathroom."

"WHAT?!"
"The only reason I did that was to protect him. When we heard shoots in the air, I thought there is a killer down here, so I locked him inside the bathroom and went downstairs. But then I saw you..."

"Okay, and why is White wearing your clothes?!"
"Oh yeah that's because we had sex before I locked him inside the bathroom..."

I looked at Sean and thought how shameless he can be, then at White and I saw him with an awkward face, so I decided to change the subject.
"Oh shit I almost forgot, the news I wanted to tell you..."
"What is it?"
"Todd is awake!!!"
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
That's it for the chapter, I know it's a little bit short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Please comment and vote, and if not that's also fine, thank you for reading anyway:)