Saving Mumbattan!

Author's note:
No way!!!! 10K??!!!! 200+ votes??!!! AWWWE 😖 THANKS A LOT!!!! This seriously means a lot to me! You have no idea how low of an expectation I had for the book, but you guys proved me wrong! Thank youuuuuu <33333

Author's note:No way!!!! 10K??!!!! 200+ votes??!!! AWWWE 😖 THANKS A LOT!!!! This seriously means a lot to me! You have no idea how low of an expectation I had for the book, but you guys proved me wrong! Thank youuuuuu <33333

...

Everything was in blur.

Miles felt his ears ringing, the world around him began to spin. His body was weak and everything was all in a haze.

He tried to stand but failed. His heart was pumping faster than ever.

"Miles! Miles...!" Gwen stood before him. Hobie joined, clapping his hands to get the male back to consciousness.

"You okay?" Y/n asked, squatting before Miles, gently yet hurriedly taking his hands in hers.

"We gotta go!" Gwen ordered, leading the three towards the nearest exit point where Pav was seen waving at them to hurry as Y/n pulled Miles to his feet, guiding him out of the collapsing structure.

Though dizzy, he was able to find his way out of the falling rubble by the help of Y/n before the five spiders eventually reached the balcony, just in time to see the Headquarters beginning to collapse as the citizens below began to run for their lives.

Back to his senses, Miles turned to Hobie and Gwen, "We'll clear the path, you slow down the building!" He said, leaping off the balcony.

"I'll do it! But not because you told me to." Hobie commented, following after Gwen as the other trio left for the civilians below.

Hobie and Gwen webbed up the base of the falling structure before leaping on two rooftops, using all their strength to keep the building from crushing down the running crowd below which was currently slowly but surely getting cleared up by Miles, Y/n and Pav.

Unfortunately, the webs, not being strong enough to hold the structure, snapped one by one before they all eventually gave in.

All of their spidey-senses going off, the spiders were quick to snap their heads towards the direction of the collapsing buildings, now noticing the civilians inside them.

Miles was quick to dive into the windows and grab everyone within the premises, tossing them out of the window as Pav webbed them up, supported himself by the help of Miles and passed the civilians onto Y/n who swung them back down to safety on the solid ground below.

The three spiders swung themselves back to Gwen and Hobie, the five now diving into the bridge to assist the people below.

The bridge was slowly collapsing and a bus full of people was about to pay the price. Pav's spidey-senses were quick to inform him and he wiped his head towards the direction of the bus, just in time to see his lover, Gayatri, in the back, calling for help.