Long Time No See.

1.47k reads on Book 1?!? Gahhhh thank youuuuuu!!! I luv u all!! You deserve the best, so I'll make this book the best! Speaking of which, I want you to keep in mind that I haven't grasped ATSV movie like I did with ITSV, so there will be a time skip after the agurement between Miles and Jeff-- I mean-- Mr Morales soon to be captain (sadly). And to add on that, since we were on (Y/n)'s POV in the last book, except for the epilogue that is, this book will revolve around Miles more. I hope you're okay with that. Other than that, enjoy! <333

-----

I entered my room enraged and banged the door shut behind me, making one of my wardrobes open in the process. I groaned and was about to close it but stopped when my eyes caught the sight of a familiar book.

I opened the drawer and took out the book, holding it tightly. This is the same book I accidentally ripped out a page when I first got my spider powers. (Y/n) let me have it since it was still stuck on me and I ended up removing it at the nurse's office, same goes for her sweater.

I kneeled down and slid out a box from underneath my bed and rummaged through it. I smiled once I found my desired item. I removed it and held it out recalling all my memories with (Y/n). The sweater still looked the same, the (favourite colour) material was soft and looked comfortable. It looks nice... but... it looks better when (Y/n) wore it...

Now that I think about it, she's always on her book 24/7 writing who knows what, even when we first met. Curious, I sit back on my bed and placed her sweater on the bed taking her book.

I started to flip through the pages, looking through the multiple sketches and drawings she made of different people and places. I felt a smile creep up on my face, she was actually a decent artist, it explains the calligraphy she did when we spray painted. But I couldn't help but feel jealous. There were different portraits of guys and some girls, but still! I don't know... I just kinda wish she drew me....

As if on command, the next page was a sketch of me. I blinked a few times trying to process how that happened. I flipped the next page and it was another picture of me, except, it was completed and coloured, with a sticky note beside it.

'I passed this mysterious boy who was staring at me in the hallway. I'll admit he's pretty cute, but he creeped me out for staring at me. So I decided to glare at him.... But I failed. I ended up staring at his brown eyes. I have never been fascinated as much as I am now.'

I could feel my cheeks heat up. I continued flipping through some more pages and they were all filled with complete and incomplete pictures of me with more and more notes complementing my fitures.

'His dark skin glows beautifully under the afternoon sun.'

'His cheeks turn rosy whenever he's embarrassed.'

'He's normally touch starved and liked holding hands. I don't mind.'

'He's so annoying whenever he smirks, but I find it kind of hot.'

'His curly hair just makes him look so enticing.'

'His lips look so soft and gentle... I almost want to touch them with my own.'

I shut the book closed out of embarrassment. If I keep this up I'll die of heat stroke!

I glanced down at my own notebook and opened to a familiar page. It was a sketch of (Y/n)'s beautiful face in her hero suit, except, without her mask.

I gazed at it for a minute before my thoughts suddenly went back to what happened to me just a few minutes ago. If I remember correctly, my wish of her drawing me actually came true. I glanced back down at the sketch, having multiple thoughts on a battle with each other. No... That's stupid! But... Then again... No! Am I actually considering this?!? I glanced back down as her words echoes in my mind. "I'll go through thick and thin just to find a way back to you. I promise..."