An Unexplainable Event.

I really thought that being warped in a different dimension was the strangest thing that has happen to me, I was terribly mistaken.

Things went back to normal. I was back home. Got lectured by my brother for missing my classes for almost a month without a reasonable reason. Continued my classes as usual. And most importantly.

"Good news today folks! It seems that our well known and loved hero is back in business after her sudden disappearance for almost a month. NewYork city is safe once again, and justice shall be served."

"Isn't she so cool?!" The blonde male bombarded his (h/c) haired companion once more. "Jeez Charlie, if you keep talking to me about her one more time, I'll come to a conclusion that you, in no doubt, have a crush on her." She told him, sending a cold glare.

I've been continuing my spider business as well. I've saved a bunch of people and fought the daily villains and brought justice to all and sundry. But what's changed has nothing to do with me being 'obsidian'. What's changed is part of my personality.

I've become more open and friendly for the past two years now to say the least. And that's how I managed to get ,Charlie, this imbecile of a human, as my new friend. As well as others who aren't around right now. It's honestly nice. And it would've never happened if it weren't for Miles. I miss him....

"You're just jealous that a girl like her managed to win the heart of a guy like me. I am irresistible after all, aren't I?" He kept saying.

"Oh please. If anything, she's pretty unlucky to accidentally win the heart of a weirdo like you. Besides, you barely know her, and she barely knows you!"

"I guess it was love at first sig--" before he could complete his sentence, he was suddenly cut off by the screeching sound of, a lizard like creature.

The civilians along that street began to run away to avoid any hazard it may cause. "No way..." Charlie whispered before taking out his phone and running towards the danger.

"CHARLIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!" (y/n) yelled.

"Recording him so Obsidian can see and come save the day! This is my chance to meet her!!!"

(Y/n) held her head in frustration before dashing into an empty alleyway.

You see, when I can him an 'imbecile', it wasn't just for fun.

As more and more people ran away, it became difficult for Charlie to move around. He at one point got knocked over as everyone still kept running. He looked around and noticed his phone was missing. He cursed under his breath before begging to search, not noticing the whole reason why people became more aggressive and willing to leave immediately.

The giant lizard on the building ripped out a large part of the building before letting it fall. The giant boulder fell and was about to crush Charlie but he was suddenly pulled away by a web that was stuck on his back.

He turned and was in awe at the person infront of him. "O--obsidian!" He stuttered.

The girl turned and gave him a firm nod as a greeting before swinging away inside the building where the lizard entered, with Charlie following close behind without being noticed.

The moment the girl reached inside, she was met by a mess of rubbles and various broken items on the ground.

"Hey Dr. Connors!!" She called out, only to hear absolutely nothing respond.

"Huh, Gwen told me calling them out normally works." She said to herself.

"Who's Gwen?" She heard behind her, making her snap her head backwards only to see the similar boy from earlier.