Veldanava's adventure chapter 5

Both Veldanava and Guy look at each other as they haven't seen each other in some time. Veldanava began to speck "it's been a long time since we last spoke Rouge or is it Guy now". Guy chuckled "you can call me whatever you want but it has been awhile old man" he said as he began to power up. Veldanava smirked "you really want to challenge me knowing you will lose", Guy chuckles "of course I'm not about to pass the opportunity" they both charged at each other.

Meanwhile with Milim

Milim was heading towards their location as she wanted to know why Guy had arrived and why he wasn't all to worried "Guy I hiding something but what". She stopped to feel Guy's power level increase "what the is he fighting someone if so who" she questioned herself and ran faster.

Back with Veldanava

Veldanava was throwing some quick jabs at Guy "come on Guy don't tell me after all this time you're this weak" he said which angered Guy "don't underestimate me old man" Guy said as he brought his arm back "Napalm Burst". Veldanava was amazed at the sear heat this attack was causing and got hit by it, Guy stood there waiting to see if the attack did anything. After the smoke cleared Veldanava was fine "I must say I'm impressed that you managed to make that technique as powerful as it is".

With Milim

Milim had arrived and has been watching all of this unfold "Guy is something else but Vlad is on a different level" she was amazed but felt like there was something off about Vlad.

Back to the fight

Guy looked at Veldanava "how long do you plan to hide the truth Veldanava" hearing this Milim's eyes widen as she flew up "are you really..." before she can say anything else Veldanava sighed "yes Milim I am your father".

I'll leave it here. For those who will say "this makes no sense or this feels like it was rushed" I'll be honest it is rushed I just wanted to get the whole reveal over with so you can find out the true enemy here.