Veldanava adventure chapter 3

Veldanava was running toward the middle of the town as he stopped at a open area "I know you are watching come out". A laughter was heard "how interesting you are able to move through so freely might I ask who might you be?". Veldanava was looking around "come out you coward" a girl with short blue hair, red eyes and dressed like a genie "you asked for me to show up well here I am" she said as she looked at him. Veldanava looked at her "who are you and why did you come here?" He asked her, She smirked and began to talk "my name is Shinsha Tempest and I was sent here to take control of this world".

With Milim

Milim had touched the barrier as it went straight through but was frozen, she pulled back her arm "that felt weird, but I wish I can do something".

Back with Veldanava

Veldanava looked at Shinsha with anger "you think you can get away with things like this". Shinsha laughs "it's not like you can do much after all you're no god". She kept laughing, but then she was punched in the face by him as he started to speck "you say I'm no God, you say I can't stop you, you are a foolish child". He started powering up as the area began to shake, her eyes widen "w-what there's no way you can't be this powerful".

That's it for this chapter guys let me know in the comments what corrections I should make and I'll address it in the next comment.