Veldanava's adventures chapter 4

Veldanava began to beat the ever living shit out of her, not letting her get in a single attack "you dare to mess with the world I created I'll make you pay" he said as he continued his assult.

With Milim

Milim had felt a tremendous amount of power inside the barrier as she decided to go in but was stopped by the red haired demon lord "Guy what are you doing here?". Guy had touched the barrier "I see how interesting" he said as he began to get rid of the barrier. Milim was shocked "h-how did you" before she can finish Guy charged in with Milim following.

Back with Veldanava

Veldanava noticed the barrier was destroyed "how interesting someone destroyed it must be one of the primordial angels or demons". He said and then looked at his opponent on the floor beaten "pathetic next time don't try something that would get you in trouble". He started to walk off till Guy appeared "So if it isn't the old man" Guy said as he saw Veldanava.
Veldanava closed his eyes "how many times have I told you to not call me that Rouge Crimson".

That's it for this chapter thanks for reading. Let me know if you think I'm wrong about anything and I'll see if I can recon it