4

It's been a few days since Yelena and Zeldris's "outing", and the four were still pissed with the dark haired man. Though he was enjoying their suffering like nobody's business.

"I swear, you're a sadist." Gelda grumbled towards Zeldris who smirks at her. Ryoko was in the back in the kitchen chopping up some vegetables and potatoes.

She really wants to use her knife on Zeldris but just focuses on cutting.

"What, I was just enjoying my time with our lover." he replied with a grin. A vein popped onto the four's forehead in irritation.

"I'm going to kill you one of these days. Painfully." Meliodas comments with a glare on his face. The glare would have sent many poor souls back in the day running for the hills.

Zeldris, however, was not intimidated. He just shrugs it off knowing he won't do shit.

"Try me." He says, and his brother nearly breaks the glass in hand. Nearly.

"Do I even want to know how it leads to... that?" Elizabeth mutters.

"One thing led to another. That's all you need to know." The dark-haired demon says smirking.

"You son of a bitch..." Gelda sneered towards him, flipping him off.

"Must you rub it in our faces?" Ryoko says with a pout towards him.

"Hey, she asked. And I delivered." Zeldris says, just as they hear someone entering the tavern. And of course it's Yelena in her radiant glory.

"Hi loves~" Yelena greets them happily. She is wearing a dress that has a pentagram which shapes her gifted chest nicely, even showing off her long slender legs. She is wearing fingerless gloves and punk boots with heels, wearing earrings in the shape of skulls.

Definitely a change of wardrobe compared to always wearing the other dresses that are more refined.

"Damn." Meliodas commented, his eyes scanning Yelena.

"Damn yourself, handsome." Yelena giggles, moving over to Meliodas to give him a hug and a kiss to his lips.

After all, he and Zeldris are always looking like a damn meal wearing buttoned up shirts and in slacks. Looking so damn professional and sexy too.

"Aww Yelena, no hug and kisses for me?" Ryoko says with a pout towards her.

"Then why are you standing there?" Yelena teases her, basically extending the invitation for love. But also at the same time teasing her to work for it.

Ryoko immediately left the kitchen to greet her lover with some loving, planting a kiss onto her lips which Yelena gladly returned. "Oh damn it..." Elizabeth mutters, since she was almost close to Yelena.

"You think our persistent admirers would be disappointed?" Gelda questions the others.

"They better be, and back off from now on." Zeldris deadpans. Though he sweat drops a little upon seeing that Yelena had picked Ryoko up, having her legs around her waist while deeply kissing her more much to Ryoko's delight.

"Really?" Meliodas deadpanned, only to be flipped off by Ryoko as she continued to kiss Yelena. Gelda forms a small pout, and she pokes Yelena's arm gently.

That was enough for the Fallen to be reminded to give the others some love, breaking the kiss with Ryoko and putting her down.

"Oops, almost got carried away." Yelena says sheepishly.

"Don't forget you have other female lovers too." Gelda mutters with that same small pout.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry..." Yelena pouts at her, but nonetheless she gives her vampiress a kiss. It only lasted a moment before she breaks it to give Elizabeth a hug and a kiss as well.