1

It was starting to get late on a normal day in the Earth realm. The people are bustling down streets with cars going by with people either going to places or heading back home from work.

Despite the flaws here, the realm itself has bountiful places that begs people to take in the beauty of nature and the untouched paradise that should be preserved and never tainted. Yelena herself has seen such sightings, and she craves for more hidden treasures that most nature-loving humans can agree to protect.

She wanders down the streets with her black heels clicking on the sidewalk, ignoring the gawking and curious looks she gets frequently from folks around her. She is wearing a strapless black dress with a sweetheart that hugs her gifted curves, as the skirt flows around her as she moves with tahitian pearls around her neck and a set of matching earrings.

Her skin porcelain, and her rapunzel-length copper hair styled in slight elegant waves, a wide-brim black hat sitting atop her head. Her doe-shaped eyes contain crimson orbs framed by thick lashes, only wearing black eyeshadow with black lipstick on. She looks like a woman who is an A-listed model or such, with the way she carries herself.

Yelena takes out her phone from her dark-brown purse, checking to see if there are hotels nearby for her to check in for a few days. "Hmm... a hotel nearby some restaurants would be a good choice.." she mutters to herself while looking up the options online.

While she was looking up some hotels, she noticed a tavern around the area and her stomach was growling. She is really hungry at the moment.

"Might as well get me a bite to eat while booking a hotel." Yelena says to herself.

Yelena first looked up the tavern if it would be any good. Last thing she wants is to waste her money on drinks and food that ended up being shit.

Seeing the reviews are good, she heads inside the tavern while getting herself booked in one hotel in particular that is luckily a couple blocks away from where she is now. She should be able to get a room while she eats here in the tavern.

Man, technology has really been so convenient nowadays.

The inside of the tavern is lively, with young adults coming here for a good drink with friends or looking for someone to score with. Some older ones came for a drink after a long day from work. There's a television that is playing sports and such.

Yelena got the reservation completed at the hotel, as a bartender came over to her making her look up.

"Welcome, ma'am. What can I get you?" the bartender asks.

"I want an Old Fashioned, and some pulled pork sliders please." Yelena orders her meal and drink.

"Oh I see you're a lady of the classics, eh?" The bartender asked her with a grin, gaining her attention.

"I just prefer to drink the hard stuff. What, not expecting this doll-face into hard drinks?" the copper-haired woman remarks with an amused smile on her face.

"Actually yes, I was taught to never underestimate a woman but most of the women I see here asked for more of those fruity sweet drinks and even they can't handle them. But it's my first time coming across a lady." The bartender remarks with a grin.

"Bunch of snowflakes they are. I mean, I admit I do tend to drink the sweet ones from time to time. Only depending on my mood of course." she comments with a slight shake of her head. While she mostly drinks the hard stuff, sometimes she switches over to the sweet ones just to satisfy her sweet tooth for a while.

"You gonna get my order going? I wouldn't want to keep you from doing your job and risk getting yelled at by your boss." Yelena says.

"Oh don't worry about my boss because you're looking at him." the bartender replied with a grin, shocking Yelena and making him laugh.