2

It's been a week since Yelena met the core five. She's been taking the time to go visit them daily which makes the five excited about spending time with her. Although the five often fight for her attention and time, even sneak a time to take her out for a bit which Yelena did not mind. At least she gets some one on one time with five of them, and they look forward to seeing a smile on Yelena's face.

Like right now, Yelena was done with some photoshoot due to her side-gig as a model. She got some pics printed out, which involves her wearing the new line of dresses. There's even one that she knows will get some jaw dropping.

"I can't wait to see their faces when they see this." Yelena snickers, while peeking at the certain photo of her wearing the certain outfit that young ladies wear to the beach.

A vibrate from her phone got her to check the notification, seeing a text from one of the five in the group chat asking if she's free.

'Just done doing my photoshoot. I'll swing by the tavern for lunch.' Yelena texts as she sends it.

She received a text replying to her "Great!" making her smile. Then a picture was sent of Ryoko holding a chocolate cake on a plate.

'I made a chocolate cake for you!' she replied in message with a smiley face emoji.

Of course this did not sit well with the others as they replied to Ryoko with angry emojis. But Ryoko did not care and replied to them with a kissing emoji.

The Fallen snickers, and keeps making her way to the tavern. For today, she is wearing a bodycon black dress with bell sleeves as it shows off her lovely curves. Her hair being slightly curled and the black floppy brim hat on, and black heels on. The usual makeup and accessories on.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

She makes it to the tavern within minutes, being thankful of the taxi who took her there and pays the driver with a large tip before making her way inside.

"Hello everyone." she greeted the four who gave her a smile in greeting the moment they heard the door opening and hearing her voice.

"Oh Yelena, you look beautiful." Gelda replied to her in awe with a blush on her face.

"Don't you all ever get tired of saying that every time I see any of you?" Yelena questions in amusement, while approaching them and taking a seat at the table Gelda and Elizabeth are occupying.

"No, not at all." Elizabeth replied to her with a blush bashfully.

"Yelena!" Ryoko says, rushing out of the kitchen. She came out with the cake she showed in the picture.

"I made you a cake!" she replied to her with a smile.

"Of course you did." Zeldris blurted with irritation.

"Hey, I made you a red velvet cake on your birthday and you were eating it up, so you can't talk." Ryoko deadpanned.

"She's got a point." Meliodas glances over to his brother. In response to this, he gave them both the finger with that same irritated look.

"Oh right, I got some pics that I thought you'd all like to see." Yelena says smiling, as she laid down about five photos of herself modeling in the latest fashion trend on the table.

"Oh wow." Meliodas says as he glances towards the pictures, liking what he's seeing.

"Of course you'd like them right away." Ryoko comments with a deadpan, seeing him eyeing the ones that look a little more alluring. But Ryoko cannot help herself either, seeing how Yelena looks very lovely in each of the latest fashion trends.