Day no. 7

That night I slept at Leora's place again. We spent the evening with a glass of wine and conversation. That's how I found out that Leora is actually a military doctor, but she quit her job at the hospital after she was forced to go with the Croatian battalion to Afghanistan. She became a doctor at the persuasion of her parents and joined the soldiers as a doctor to please her father. All this made me sad because the girl is surely directly related to the angels of God.
I woke up and looked at her as she immediately moved closer to my warm pillow. I washed myself and looked in the fridge to see what I could make for breakfast. Fortunately, she had eggs and bacon. A typical Texas breakfast with squeezed orange. I quietly opened the kitchen cabinets to find the pan and started to prepare.

- I haven't had a man to cook for me for a long time. - she said, leaning against the railing of the elevated level that was her bedroom.

-Then come down and taste it.- I answered her and placed the plate on the bar.

As soon as she came down wrapped in a soft robe with drawn teddy bears, she approached me and kissed me gently. My body went out of control and I pinned her to the kitchen table without breaking the kiss. I kissed her while her palms were on my shoulders as if they were meant to be there.

-Doctor, it hurts a little here.- I said and used my trick with a deep voice to which the girls fell like flies.

- Where does it hurt? You can't fly like that.

- It hurts a little here.- I said quietly near her lips as I put her palm on my heart.

Just as Leora was about to kiss me, my cell phone rang. We were interrupted by no less than Maverick, present here.

- Hey. I needed to know if you had a medical examination. How could I know?- Maverick excused himself while Penny laughed at him as Maverick drunkenly excused himself.

Laughter rippled across our porch and Penny continued to urge me to pick up where I left off.

After I answered Maverick's call and talked to him, Leora ate her breakfast. I hugged her from behind, and she straightened up and leaned back against me. She kissed me on the cheek and ran upstairs to change while I was still talking to Maverick. I was amazed by her combination. She was wearing a tight white sleeveless shirt tucked into brown shorts.

-Damn, woman.- I said without thinking first.

She laughed and blushed as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

- Don't drool like that. You're dripping on my floor.

I jumped up and started chasing her around the apartment. When I grabbed her from behind, she hugged me and I lifted her into the air.

- What am I going to do with you? - she asked and caressed my cheek.

-Love me.

-Are you going to cost me my life?

- I promise I'll be good. And only yours from today onwards. I understand that you are afraid of my reputation following me. But I have changed and I will change because of you.

- Fear is present. I'll give you a chance. It would be a shame if I didn't make it available to you.

-Leora, you won't regret it.- I said and kissed her gently.

She melted in my arms as she hugged me. Her perfume was like magic that would make me jump off the Pennybacker Bridge if I had to. She rested her forehead on my chin. Even though she was wearing high heels, she was still short compared to my 1.83 cm height. Without shoes, she barely reached my shoulders. But surely my dirty mind can point out that she is slim and elegantly built with beautiful perky breasts. She caught me staring like a teenager at her cleavage and gave me a reproachful look. I blushed instantly.

-You rascal. Are you really staring thinking you won't get caught? - she said in a seductive voice that immediately turned me on.

- I don't really care if I get caught.

-Yeah? Are you curious about what's underneath?

I only managed to swallow hard as she seductively and ultra-slowly unbuttoned her shirt. I swallowed hard once more before using the bar stool cushion to cover my swollen crotch. Leora burst out laughing and for the first time I felt a little humiliated, but I didn't mind.

- You met your equal. I hope she hits you on the forehead when she needs to.- Phoenix smugly added and opened another bottle of beer.

- She didn't hit me on the forehead, but...that woman put it on me in bed.

-EW. Hangman, you had to? - Amelia frowned.

- You were told that you can go study and write your homework. It's not my fault that the story goes like that.