Couple #1

A little note...all chapters with the title "Couple" are not part of Hangman's retelling of how he met his wife Leora. Sometimes it will be SMUT, sometimes their date or a little changed touch with the plot of 'TOP GUN: Maverick' movie. So...enjoy ;)

The boys left a long time ago and I can admit that I was slightly drunk. I was sitting on the couch browsing TV channels to watch I don't even know what. I was waiting for my wife. Regardless of the fact she can be at home and I can take good care of her, Leora decided to find an occupation in the form of a job. Her car could be heard in the driveway and I immediately got goosebumps. I loved her arrivals and how she would immediately run into my arms.

- My pilot, I'm home. - she said from the door.

- Thank God you did. I missed you.

-Someone is in a good mood. And tired.

-Guys were here. They've actually been here all afternoon. We had a little drink and they were interested in how we met. - I said and pulled her into my lap.

- Did you tell them about it?

-How could I not brag about my princess?- I said and kissed her cheek to which she giggled shyly.

I attacked her with kisses, and she was convulsed with laughter. She unsuccessfully pushed me away from her.

- Your beard pricks me. Jake! - she giggled.

-Yeah?

I looked at her, and her beautiful brown eyes were already on me. She ran her finger over my jaw. I'd be lying if I didn't like it when she do that to me. I only let her do whatever she wanted to me. To be subordinate to her? I can. Destroy me during sex? I'm for it. To be rough with me in our four walls? Just go ahead.
I loved it when she took what she wanted. Those were our days, filled with sex, sugar and kerosene.

Leora bit her lower lip and pulled me off the couch. She led me towards our bedroom and pushed me to fall on the bed. She was on top of me and riding me. It pissed me off that I was in a thin tracksuit, totally horny and with a stiff dick, and she was in tight jeans. I just felt that rough material with the tip of my cock while Leora smiled knowing she was torturing me.

- Hangman, you are angry with me. Why? - she said in a whisper, in a caressing voice.

- I'm horny, and you're wearing those jeans. Take them off. Give me some.

- Hangman, are you begging me?

-Please. I'm begging you. We haven't had sex in a couple of days. Please.

- And whose fault is it?

-Mine.- I said playing with the button of her damn jeans.

-And why is it?

- Because I didn't answer your message when I'm coming home and I went to Hard Deck, so you punished me.

- Will you do that again?

-Never again.