Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (12)

Join our WOSO Discord chat! Link in bio :)((**2.3k**))Immediately following Part 65 with Leah and Jordan.

((**Sorry for the lack of posting. Life and... procrastination getting in the way. I'll try to post more, starting with smaller chapters. Much love! Jae.**))

Leah POV

Leah woke to excited kisses on her face, expressed with an overeager tongue. She chuckled herself awake as Blu attacked her in a way she hadn't experienced in a while. She turned her head away but he persisted.

"Alright, alright, I'm up Blu." She said, sitting from where she'd been lying in YFN's bed. They'd almost fallen asleep on the couch, but her cramps and Jordan's empathetic looking after her had kept them awake until the end of the movie. They'd both reluctantly parted ways, but at least she was allowed to stay over. She took the win with that.

"You're such a pain, you are," she teased as she pet Blu. He rolled onto his back, his short legs bent as he offered his belly for her to rub. He always did love belly rubs. "Argh, I missed you." She groaned into his belly as she kissed him.

She heard footsteps in the kitchen and yelled out. "Did you send him in here?!"

Jordan poked her head into the room with a smirk. She was always so happy in the mornings, no matter how tired she may have felt. "Well he couldn't reach the door handle by himself, Lea."

"You little sneak," she replied with a grin.

"Breakfast?"

"Yes please, I'll be out in a minute."

She shrugged. "Take your time, the shower is right there. It'll be good for your body..."

For her endo.

Leah nodded in a grateful agreement from where she was half-sitting up, still rubbing Blu's belly. "Thanks Jord."

She showered making sure to soak in the warm water and when she returned to YFN's bedroom, a few of Leah's old clothes were on the bed. Clothes she hadn't seen in over a year. Her heart sunk knowing that Jordan had kept them this entire time. She put her old clothes on and smelled them. It smelled like the laundry liquid they use to use when they lived together in London. She made her way out to the kitchen where Jordan was plating up breakfast.

"Good timing! I was just finishing," she smiled and then paused with the spatula in her hand at the question on Leah's face. She sighed. "I couldn't bring myself to throw them out. I have a few more of your clothes if you'd like me to pack them up for you."

The offer made her heart sink even further. "No... no you keep them." She replied quickly and then followed up with an excuse. "I mean, who knows, I might need them for another sleepover if I'm lucky."

"If you're lucky," she murmured as her attention went back to plating up the food. Leah couldn't help but see the satisfied look on her face from her answer though – like she wanted to keep her clothes.

They sat at the dining room table.

"Oh, I forgot the cutlery," Jordan said as she put their plates down.

"I've got it." Leah collected the silverware from the kitchen and was about to return as Blu hopped excitedly towards her. Seeing him so eager to play with her and actually remember her was everything to Leah. She faked a jump towards him and then ran around the kitchen counter, Blu in pursuit with his tiny legs. Jordan laughed amusedly from the table.

"He's actually catching me!" Leah exclaimed.

"He's gotten quicker!"

She let him chase her around the island a few times until Blu began to wear out and that's when she let him catch her. She faked falling down and he leapt on her with more kisses. It was perfect.