‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧

𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬

Lyra awoke the next morning in her bed with a headache, the girls in her dorm avoided her like their life depended on it. Lyra showered and got dressed, while putting on her moisturizer she thought about last night looking at the love bites George had left on her collar bones, thank god the uniform had a collar. She thought she would wake up filled with regret or extra anxiety but no, she actually felt relieved, she felt good. She was excited to see the twins and Lee for breakfast in the Great Hall. She was excited to go to her father's DADA class for the first time. Shit. How could she forget? She wanted to look forward to seeing him teach but she was scared shitless he was going to make her reveal her worst fear.

Lyra made a plan to go in early to talk to her dad, she could not under any circumstance face that boggart.

She finished getting ready and made her way down to the Great Hall. Keeping her head down she made her way to the Gryffindor table. "Good Morning Star." George looked up at the girl.

"Good Morning guys." She replied but sounded very distracted and tired.

"Someones a little hungover." Fred joked.

George looked at her in concern hoping she didn't wake up filled with regret, cause he sure didn't.

"It was honestly not too bad this morning, im just thinking about classes." She finished, she looked up and saw George looking at her with concern as he subtly mouthed to her 'is it me?"
She smiled at him and shook her head showing him she was not remorseful in the slightest for what happened in the boy's dormitory bathroom last night.

She looked down at her plate of food and couldn't help but keep smiling thinking about the boy, could you blame her everything was perfect. She was still friends with George, she realized her feelings were not romantic just strictly sexual, or so she thought, and she got to experiment with those feelings.

"I have to head back up to the dorm to grab my bookbag for Lupins class today." Lee said as he put his bag around his shoulder.

Lyra's eyes shot up to the teacher table where Remus' seat was empty. "I have to go talk to my dad before class, I'll meet you there." she said as she got up in a hurry.

*Knock Knock*

"Hey pup!" Remus opened the door with a smile on his face.

She smiled to the best of her ability, "Hi dad!"

"What brings you here so early?"

"Well I actually just wanted to talk to you about something." She avoided eye contact.

"Something serious?"

"No no I just I don't know if I can face my boggart today."

"Lyra, it's a simple spell. Your an animagus for Merlin's sake, I promise you will not have any problems."

"I know I can do it but that's not the problem, I don't want to face my fear, I can't face my fear."

Very confused Remus asked, "Lyra what are you talking about you've never been one to back away from a challenge?"

"Dad just please listen, I can't do it." She pleaded.

"Lyra you're going to do it. I can't have my own daughter sit out of the practical lesson first class of the year. They'll think I'm giving you special treatment." He tried explaining to her.

"I'm telling you, I am not doing it." She tried to put her foot down

"And I'm telling you, that you are."