‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧

𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍 - 𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒐

𝑨𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

The twins ran through the wall and entered Platform 9 and 3/4 first, Remus and Lyra shortly followed, who were followed by the rest of the Weasleys and accompanying guests.

As they all enjoyed and took in the familiarity of the train station, Molly was saying goodbye to each of her kids. 

As she finished saying goodbye to Ron she turned to Hermione, "Hermione keep an eye on this one will you?" Causing Hermione to laugh as Mrs. Weasley hugged her.

In was now the twins turn. "Boys, i'll miss you very much, please study hard for your OWLS and make your father and I proud." She hugged them each. "And stay out of trouble will you, one more letter from the school and your father and I might have a heart attack."

She turned to Lyra "Have a great year sweetie, good luck with everything, write to me if you ever need anything or you just want to chat, the twins weren't the only ones who missed you this summer." as she pulled out of the hug she told her, "Don't let these two get in to too much trouble."

She smiled, "Ill do my best." 

Remus put a hand on her shoulder, "Ill see you at the castle pup."

"You're not sitting with the twins and I?" She questioned.

"No you guys have fun catching up I'll find a compartment for myself." he smiled at her.

"Are you sure? The twins don't mind at all and i'd love to have you there." She reassured him.

"Im more than sure, beside I need to catch up on some sleep and I don't think that will be an easy task with the three of you in the same room." he laughed.

She joined him in laughter, "Alright, if you're sure. I'll see you back at the castle. I love you dad." She hugged him.

"I love you too pup."

The the trio made their way to the train but someone aggressively bumped into Lyra "How was the family reunion black?" A 6th year Ravenclaw taunted and walked away before she could respond.

"Ooo this is fun already." Lyra sarcastically joked.

As they made their way to their seats words could be heard from each of the compartments they passed.

"Traitor!" Some 4th year Hufflepuffs yelled.

Not even the Gryffindors supported her as they yelled "Death eater!" as she walked by. 

As she passed by a compartment filled with 7th year Slytherins one spoke, "You know there's a seat here for you Black, you just got to ditch the red headed blood traitors." 

She made no acknowledgment to any of the comments and kept walking with her head down avoiding eye contact. All she had to do was make it the the compartment with her friends.

The twins and Lyra finally found the compartment that was occupied by Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell. "Mind if we sit here?" George asks.

"No, come on in." Angelina says as she looks Lyra up and down.

A moment of awkward silence passes so Lyra speaks up, "So! Good summers I hope?" She attempts to rid of the awkwardness.

Katie scoffs, "Would have been better if I wasn't scared for my life every time I left the house." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Your father better get what he deserves." Angelina threatens.

Confused Lyra asks, "Why are you telling me that like I'm not on your side?" she scans the room in attempt to read everyones emotions and when she saw Angelina and Katie's disapproving glares she adds, "I hate that man for everything he did!"