‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚‧.°.⋆✮⋆.°.‧

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 - 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬:

"Lyra, it's 8:00 you have to get up." Remus attempts. "Lyra I know you can hear me." He waits for her to show any sign of life. "Lyra the twins are here."

"What?!" She shoots up. "I barley even packed- I'm not even dressed- my hair! dad look at my hair!!!" She starts frantically yelling and she throws clothes around her room causing Remus to laugh. "Why are you laughing?!? Is seeing your daughter panicking funny to you?!?!"

"Lyra, hun, we're meeting the twins at the leaky cauldron remember? why on earth would the twins be in out living room right now?" 

"Then why did you say-" Lyra was hit with the realization of her dads antics and Remus was hit in the face with a pillow. "That was mean, unlawful, cruel one could even say." 

"That's fair, yep I deserve that." Remus concluded. "Im starting on breakfast were leaving in two hours, so please be packed a ready by then." He made his was to the door. "and do something about that hair girl." He teased closing the door right before he could get hit by another one of Lyra's pillows. 

"You're still mean!" Lyra yells through the closed door.

"Im making hot chocolate." Remus yelled back from the kitchen.

"Ok I forgive you!" Remus knew they way to Lyra's heart and all it took was a 9 letter word and everything was forgiven. 

𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 and Lyra was no closer to being packed. She ran through the house collecting her belongings in a frantic state.

"Slow down, you crazy child" Remus watched in shock as she ripped the cushions off the couch in search for her wand.

"I can't slow down, I haven't found my wand, my robes are still wrinkled." She ran her fingers through her now tamed hair.

Remus attempted to calm the girl. "What's the hurry about? I'll find your wand you finish packing your trunk, we still have 30 minutes before we have to leave."

Lyra had finished packing with time to spare and was now sat on the couch with her hot chocolate though her leg gave away her lingering anxiety. 

Remus made his way over to join her on the couch. "Pup, is there something else that's stressing you out?"

"No I-" she sighed "Yes, I guess. Im just worried about what people at Hogwarts will think of me- I mean I get a comment about it here and there but everyones gonna know that he's my father and-" she put her head in her hands.

"Pup listen, you know that when the truth gets told people will take advantage of that, and I'm sure people are going to say some things it's inevitable. But I know you're strong enough to handle that and I know the stunning impression you give to others, and just because you father is not a good person doesn't mean you aren't. I wish there was something I could do to change this but as unfair as it is it's just the life you lead." He tells her while her rubs her back.

"Yeah and I have him to thank for that. I just- what if I'm not doing enough, what if I'm not good enough." 

"You're doing fine, more than fine, you have to remember you can't be everything you want to be before your time." 

"What if the twins don't want to be seen with me at school." she continues to overthink.

"When will you realize George waits for you."