Restrictions

1 month has passed since the last part. Chase and Skye are very happy and in love. They have done it once. They are currently on a date. Ryder told them that they couldn't have kids as long as they were on the Paw Patrol.

Skye: What should we do?

Chase: What do you mean?

Skye: With what Ryder said

Chase: I think we should listen to him. It will impact the Paw Patrol greatly with pups. Also, we aren't even married.

Skye: I think we should decide now.

Chase: I guess you disagree.

Skye: Yeah, he doesn't like that we are dating anyway. He is probably listening to us through the puptag every date. He doesn't want us to go too far in our relationship. It is our decision, not his.

Chase: I know, but he means well. We can talk to him and get this all settled out.

Skye: No, you choose. Me or Ryder.

Chase: I remember when I was like this about us dating. He said no, but  look at us now.

Skye: I expected this. Chase, I'm sorry, but I think we should take a break from each other until you choose. Bye, Chase.

Skye starts walking away

Chase: ...

Chase goes to his bed and starts crying. Skye is also crying. Ryder hears this and begins to realize his mistakes. If someone said he would have to choose family or a job, how devastated he would be. He knew he would need to fix this. He goes to talk to Skye as she is crying.

Ryder: Hey, Skye, are you OK

Skye tried to wipe away the tears.

Skye: I am fine

Ryder: I need to apologize. You can do whatever you want to do with Chase. I  made a mistake in limiting you. I just heard that you did it. I panicked and did it again. I will no longer limit you.

Skye: Thanks, but I have to make up with Chase since we got in an argument.

Ryder: No, I will do it and tell him you are fine now.

Ryder walks to Chase.

Ryder: Hey, Chase, are you OK

Chase tried to wipe away the tears.

Chase: I am fine

Ryder: I need to apologize. You can do whatever you want to do with Skye. I  made a mistake in limiting you. I just heard that you did it. I panicked and did it again. I will no longer limit you. Skye I  okay now with you if you are with her.

Chase: I am actually not okay. I am mad at her for what she did

Ryder: Sorry again. I hope you two make up.

Chase: It is fine. I will go to bed.

Ryder walks to Skye

Ryder: Skye, Chase is mad at you

Skye: I know. It is my fault.

Ryder: You should go to bed and make up tomorrow.

Skye: OK, goodnight.

They all go to bed.