Rocky

1 day later

Rocky is depressed because he likes Skye, and she is dating Chase. Zuma is coming to comfort him.

Zuma: it's okay, dude. Their will be someone else for you.

Rocky: Not really their is no one else for me. I don't like Everest or Liber. I am destined to be alone for the rest of my life. I should just have Rubble dig a hole for me to live in.

Zuma: Calm down, buddy. You save lives. I will never have a girlfriend. It is fine. We will have a life filled with fun and enjoyment.

Rocky: Not worth it.

Zuma: Talk to Ryder

Rocky: Fine

Rocky walks up and goes to Ryder as he is playing games.

Rocky: Hey Ryder, I need some advice. I like Skye, but she likes Chase and is dating him.

Ryder stops playing his game.

Ryder: Just do what you did before. You were fine before. Nothing should be different now.

Rocky: Yeah, but every time I see them, I get jealous.

Ryder: I know the feeling. I am going to tell you a story you can't tell you a story you can't tell anyone. Not even Zuma.

Rocky: OK, I won't tell anyone

Ryder: OK, so when I went to school their was a girl I liked. I won't say any names.

Rocky: Is it Katie?

Ryder: No, but back to the story. I wanted to date her more than anything. Eventually, she dated another guy who was strong and athletic, unlike me. I had to get over it and accept my fate. Eventually, another person will come that you like more.

Rocky: Is that Katie?

Ryder blushing: Yes, Rocky, another person will come for you too.

Rocky: OK yeah Ryder you are right.  Someone will come for me. I am gonna go. Thanks, Ryder.

Ryder: Anytime, Rocky. Have fun