Maths

Bea was helping her with Maths again. She was nervous about the test she had planned for her. It was Calculus and she did need it for college if the Convent ever allowed her to pursue higher education.

Bea handled her questions, "You have half an hour, if you turn back, I will dock marks."

Lilith nodded, That seemed odd but Bea was very strict about her rules.

Bea was probably on her bed reading a book. They were difficult, She felt a bit ashamed at doing problems meant for high schoolers, She was 24. She should be smarter than this.

She heard Ava phase into the room. Over the last few weeks, she had learned to pick up the small noises phasing made so that she wasn't surprised when Ava refused to knock.

"Hey, Bea." She said while sitting down. They seemed to be talking to each other.

She tried to tune them out and she did succeed for a few minutes but the noise they were making changed. She could hear shuffling and zips being pulled. They were definitely kissing. This was so unfair, they were making her do maths problems while they made out.

She wanted to turn around but she knew if she did that, she would be letting them win. She was not going to let her girlfriends win. She took a second to calm her breathing and went back to her paper. 6 more questions. 6!

"Bea..." Ava murmured. Goddamit, What were they doing? Lilith hated that this had turned her on. She was wet. She just wanted to throw the damn paper away and join them. She would be punished but when was a punishment, not a reward?

She heard them shuffling again. She had to fight the urge to look back and see what they were up to.

"My turn.' Ava said.

When would it be her turn? Lilith whined to herself. 4 more questions to go. She needed to focus. 4 more questions, She needed to do these. She needed to finish it even though Bea was moaning in her bed.

Her patience finally failed her, She solved the last two problems as quickly as she could. She didn't even read the questions properly.

"I finished it," Lilith said a bit too loudly.

Ava chuckled. " Come here, Princess." She said

Lilith got up from her chair and rushed over. Ava was on the floor kneeling. Bea had gotten up from the bed and walked over to correct the paper.

"Lay down," Ava ordered. Lilith slowly climbed on the bed. She couldn't control her breathing anymore. She was breathing heavily.

Ava crawled onto the bed and on top of her. She could feel Ava body press gently against her. Ava was always warm. All Lilith ever wanted to do was be pressed up against her.

"You did so well, Princess." She whispered.

"You didn't even look back once," she murmured softly into her ear. " I know you want me to get on with it but Bea had another wonderful Idea." Lilith Groaned, She had spent so much time doing that damn paper. She just wanted her loves to have their way with her.

She heard Bea walk back.

"She got 8 right." She grinned.

" 8 right answers," Bea said sitting down next to her.

" You get to come 8 times tonight," Bea whispered,

She pulled Lilith's hands over her shoulder and tied them up. "Both hands tied because you got them two questions wrong."

Bea leaned down while Ava started to take off Lilith's jeans. |

" you owe us 8 orgasms, sweetheart."

"We are going to spend the whole night making you cum." Bea said. " Tonight is all about making our Princess a mess whose usually cutting tongue will be begging for relief."

Ava had taken off her jeans. Ava got up and looked at her. " You are so beautiful
she said. Running her fingers lightly over her inner thighs. Ava then pulled her legs apart.

"She really is," Bea said from the side.

Oh god, Fuck. Ava was pressing her thigh on her. So gently that she couldn't even feel it.

"You know what to, love."

Lilith whined, She wanted to be touched not get herself off using Ava' Thigh. She started to grind on Ava's thigh while Bea leaned down and kissed her
As the pleasure overtook her, Lilith knew she was the luckiest woman in the planet.