Denial

Lilith threw herself back into training. She had been away from training for a month. Her leg did hurt a little but a month without training could quickly spiral out into getting a desk job. She shivered at the idea of being forced into doing paperwork for the rest of her life.

Lilith trained for as many hours as she could. She was bone tired and all she had time to do was to train and sleep. She felt guilty for blowing off Bea's offer to tutor her on maths and generally avoiding them both.

The rigors of training kept her distracted from thinking about them for too long. It had taken a few days for it to sink in. She had a crush on Ava and Bea. Crush was an understatement. She couldn't think too long about them without feeling dejected. Seeing them hang out together brought forth aching happiness and jealousy. It was as if she wanted to scream at them to notice her, which would be silly because she was the one avoiding them.

Lilith was getting ready to train after the Sunday prayers when someone knocked on the door. It was Ava. She knew the distinctly short rapping noise that Ava's knock made. It had been a week since Ava had visited her. She was elated to open the door.

"Hey, Lilith," Ava whispered barging into her room, Bea followed her inside.

"What is it?" She asked a bit too sharply.

Ava smiled, " Bea and I are going out tonight, Do you want to join us? I know you are in the middle of a training montage but I think it would be nice for you to take some time off.

Lilith could feel pity, They were just being nice to poor little broken Lilith that they would feel guilty if they left behind.

"Not interested." She said firmly.

" It would be fun, We could watch a movie," Bea argued. God, These two really tested her patience, Bea was almost pleading with her. It infuriated her even more, Sometimes it felt like Bea actually liked her back and she knew that she was reading too much into it.

"I'm not going to be the third wheel in the little love fest you have going on." She snapped " I don't want your pity."

They didn't look surprised when she revealed that she knew about the relationship.

Beatrice frowned, " This is not about pity, We want you to not spend all your waking hour training and avoiding us. We are worried about you."

"I know how to take care of myself," Lilith said defiantly.

"Why do you have to make everything hard?" Ava yelled. Ava stepped forward towards them she seemingly lost the will to fight. "Please come with us." Ava pleaded, and Lilith sighed, She was weak and pathetic when it came to Ava's puppy eyes.

"Fine" She whispered, Ava laughed before hugging her.

"I knew you would come to your senses." She quipped.

She kicked them out so that she could change. She knew it would turn out to be a horrible experience. She knew that they would use her as a third wheel while they had an actual date. It was going to hurt and god she was not prepared for it. It was going to be torture.

It did turn out to be torture but not of neglect but of excessive attention. They didn't treat her like a third wheel. Someone was always holding her hand. She had been practically melting when Ava had wrapped her hands over her back when she had slipped once. They even had her sit in between them while they watched a movie. She couldn't handle this at all.

She was half glad to be done with the day, Ava and Bea were escorting her to her room when Bea was called away by another nun. Ava walked into her room with her.

"I can take care of myself, Ava." She protested.

"It is much more fun to have someone else take care of you." Lilith blushed

Ava sighed. "Lilith, I like you." She whispered. " I don't have much experience with this but I think you like me too, do you?"

Lilith nodded. "What about Bea." She asked, Trying not to bounce with excitement.

"She likes you too, she can't stop thinking about you," Ava said stepping closer to her. They were so close. Lilith's eyes were fixed on her lips. God, she wanted to kiss her. She leaned in slightly.

Ava's hands were on her hips, She pulled her towards her and kissed her. Ava was soft, Kissing her was everything she dreamed it would be. She was gentle with her, as if she didn't want to hurt her. Well, Ava could hurt her and a small part wanted her to but as Ava pulled away from her she felt safe in her arms.

"Princess, More kisses?" She asked

Lilith leaned in again but this time she felt the familiar feeling of Ava phasing through her." She was shocked for a second before she realized she was teasing her. She pulled back and tried kissing her again. She again felt Ava phase just a little so she couldn't kiss her.

"Please," Lilith Whined.

Ava chuckled, before pushing her onto the bed. Ava climbed on top of her and kissed harder this time. She was more insistent, Her hands were holding her face gently, caressing her while she kissed her. Lilith had never been this aroused before, Her whole body was on fire. She wanted Ava so badly it hurt.

Ava pulled away a little. " We can't do this." She whispered.

" I don't want to hurt you. I want this to last. I care so much about you Lilith, I don't want to ruin things by rushing it." Ava kissed her on the forehead.

"We were so scared when you got hurt. You are so fucking precious, don't you dare pull such stupid shit ever again." Ava laughed as she got up.

"I guess you will have to take care of yourself tonight. I am sorry."

Lilith wanted to tell her to stay but she knew if she said anything substantive she would end up begging and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

"That makes sense." She admitted.

Ava shot a grin at her, " I always do, See you tomorrow, Princess."