Chapter 28~

RYAN

Sarah was stunned for a moment seeing me in her office after she had bailed on me the previous night. I could tell she was probably wondering how I had driven down all by myself and still made it to school the next morning.

I had the door closed on entering as I had the locks screwed in.

“You are not saying anything Sarah,” I shot at her as I approached her desk.

Her eyes narrowed down to the shirt I had on from last night which I didn’t change I had no time to freshen up.

“How did you…?” She asked and paused staring at me in a more confused manner.

“You bailed on me, Sarah!” I said trying to control the hurt in my tone. “Why?” I added, with my voice lowered.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” She said as she settled into her chair taking her gaze off me.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked again as I took her hand in mine looking straight into her eyes but then, she was having a hard time staring at me.

“Tell me, Sarah!” I pleaded.

“It’s Miss Sarah, she said taking her hands off my grip. I couldn’t understand the reason for her sudden reaction but then I knew it had to do with the kiss.

She had her focus back on the textbook in front of her, as she scribbled a few words down ignoring that I sat right in front of her.

“Sarah!” I said as I lowered my voice trying not to cause a scene.

“I’m sorry,” I added as I stretched my hands forward wanting to touch her on the face but then she flinched, which had never happened before.

I felt pissed but then, I still had to apologize.

“I didn’t mean to do that in public, it slipped my mind and I’m sorry,” I said hoping she would accept and not send me out of her office in annoyance.

But still, I couldn’t understand how a lady who was so joyful last night would turn out to be this cold.

“Please,” I begged as I cupped her cheeks in my hands.

“Look at me,” I said to her wishing she’d just listen. “It won’t happen again,” I added.

“Ever!” I said.

“And how am I supposed to believe that?” She asked as she glared at me.

“Common I’m a man of my word,” I said with a smirk.

“Is this even a joke to you?” She shot at me immediately seeing the glad look on my face which had gotten her angry.

“I didn’t mean it like that, Common now,” I said almost going on my knees as she got up to her feet and headed for her window.

I was more than ready to let her have whatever in finally forgiving me. But still, that didn’t make her bulge.

“When I say it won’t, I mean every damn word I say,” I responded.

“And it won’t happen again,” I said.

She took her eyes off me and then had her focus out the window, I walked towards her and then wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her on the neck.

I heard her gasp the minute my lips were on her neck as she closed her eyes.

I sucked on her skin ferociously, my sudden urge to have her all to myself grew stronger by the minute.

She flinched for a bit and I could tell from her reaction that she was trying so hard to control herself from letting me have my way in her office once again.