Uranus Obsession🩸🔪

Pt. 2 of Yandere Uranus!
Warning: Yandere Uranus, Gay, stalking, watching someone sleep, planning murder, jealously, mention of death, Neptune being Neptune, Might be sorta out of character? And Earth is Trans btw!

Author's note: becuz of not posting for a VERY long time I decided to make this chapter EXTRA LONG!!😋
3rd Person POV:
"God damn it..." Uranus muttered as he watched Earth sleeping innocently in his orbit while he was losing his sanity because of Mars and Venus constantly getting near to Earth, and how much he wanted to be in their place and have Earth hugging him instead, he wasn't going to stand it much longer if he didn't act quickly, soon he would be even more obsessive and possessive with Earth and it would only get worse from there.

As Uranus was lost in his own emotions and feelings, he started to feel angry as he couldn't do anything about it and felt helpless because of it. He felt a strong urge to just jump down from his orbit and steal Earth away from it all. He needed him and only him, he wanted to steal Earth and kept him for himself, no one else. But...Uranus knows that isn't the right thing to do, after all who would he be without Earth? He would be a psycho, a murderer...Uranus doesn't want to become that...

Uranus was now filled with rage and obsession as he looked down at Earth, his heart was beating fast and he was breathing heavily, it was getting so bad that it was almost scary to see him like this. He felt so attached to Earth to the point he would even commit murder to have him...Uranus would literally do anything at this point, he wants Earth all to himself, even killing, if it meant he could keep Earth for himself...

Uranus watched Earth sleep, not wanting at all to admit it but feeling some sort of affection towards the sleeping celestial body. Uranus was still feeling jealous and angry of the way Mars and Venus was interacting with Earth, but despite that he was starting to feel that...maybe things weren't as bad as he was thinking about.

Uranus was clearly going through a lot of emotions right now, and his thoughts was all over the place, he didn't know what to think right now...

Uranus started to feel conflicted, is him becoming obsessive and possessive of Earth a good thing or bad? He wasn't so sure as he felt his heart was conflicting with his mind; his heart wants to be with Earth but his mind told him it would make him crazy and obsessive, not allowing anyone, especially Mars or Venus, to get near him.

Uranus was now staring at Earth in the dark and quiet night, feeling overwhelmed by all the chaos and mixed emotions that he was having and wondering if he is going insane.

"Earth..." Uranus mumbled to himself as he was watching the planet, still feeling conflicted and overwhelmed by the emotions and thoughts that were circulating in him. He was starting to get stressed and frustrated, not knowing what was wrong with him, one moment he wants to hug Earth and the other he wants to strangle Venus out of jealousy.

Uranus also still felt a bit embarrassed about him saying he was jealous and getting angry so quickly, it definitely did not went like he pictured it.

Suddenly Uranus got a flashback of Theia.

Him and Theia in a heated conversation about Earth.

Him suddenly getting crazy thoughts.

And him ending Theia.

"Wait...what was that?" Uranus mumbled as a flashback suddenly took over his mind, the flashback showing him murdering Theia by accident, when he was still a young and immature planet who had just gained consciousness.

Uranus looked at his flashback, suddenly feeling the feeling of no remorse and not being bothered that he did kill Theia in the past, he felt that it was actually justified since Theia was getting between him and Earth and was trying to prevent them from being together, so he did what he had to do and got rid of Theia.