chapter 2: hi umm

As the sun peeked over the horizon, casting a golden glow across the city, Leah felt a mixture of excitement and nerves churning in her stomach.

Today marked the beginning of a new chapter in her life her first day at a new Jewish school. leah had recently moved to the city, with her sister and her mom.

and while she was sad to leave her old school and friends behind, she was also eager for the opportunities that awaited her at her new school.

She quickly brushed her teeth showered and put on the clothes she picked out the day before. she brushed her hair and put curling cream in her hair trying to put it back in its curly form she eventually got it back somewhat.
her hair and outfit below 👇🏾

Something like this

Something like this

She quickly ran downstairs With her backpack slung over her shoulder, leah stepped downstairs as she made her way downstairs to the kitchen.The smell of freshly brewed coffee greeted Leah as she entered the kitchen,

where her mom was busy preparing breakfast. With a smile, her mom handed her a plate of pancakes, wishing her luck on her first day kissing her on her Temple she sat down and ate them as her sister came downstairs and ate with her

as Leah was finishing her last pancake she looked at the time and started freaking out she hurried up and ate her last pancake quickly and swung her backpack around her shoulder and zoomed out the house rushing her mom.

Leah's heart raced with excitement as she stepped through the gates of her new Jewish school, her backpack slung over her shoulder.

As she made her way through the bustling courtyard, Leah's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for familiar faces. Suddenly, she spotted them her friends gathered near the entrance, chatting and laughing as if no time had passed at all.

With a joyful cry, Leah rushed forward to greet them, with a shalom her smile widening with each step. Her friends turned at the sound of her voice, their faces lighting up with delight as they caught sight of her.

"Shalom Leah" they exclaimed in unison, enveloping her in a warm group hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!" Leah exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness.