Chapter 7: Making Waves and Parasite Pandemic

(Y/N Narration)

Y/N: The Speakermen. A new breed of hardware. While Cameramen were meant for security, surveillance, military and other general tasks, Speakermen were for more recreational purposes. They would've been bouncers, performers and, of course amplifiers whenever there was sound. When the Skibidi invasion began, they opted to remain underground. But with our Titan currently unavailable and their hiding area being discovered, they decided the time had come to fight.

The Speakerman leader is seen shaking hands with the Cameraman leader, officially confirming their alliance.

Y/N: The Cameramen wasted no time in making their new allies comfortable. Within a day, it was like they had been with us from the start. I guess knowing others have got your back gives you a little bit of faith. And they weren't shabby at combat, either.

A Speakerman is seen driving a converted toilet transport.

Behind him are several toilets.

Speakerman: Alright, headphones on!

He taps his headphones as everyone puts them on. A Speaker Strider arrives on the scene.

It blast the toilets away with a powerful sound wave

It blast the toilets away with a powerful sound wave. The Speakermen aggressively dance to the chaos.

Y/N (narrating): But that wasn't the best thing they had to offer.

Y/N looked around at the speakers and toilets doing battle atop a roof. A toilet charges at him but he pushes it out of the way. He pushes another off the roof and lands on him, before flushing it.

You use the flusher to stab another incoming toilet before stepping on another head and flushing again.

Another toilet charges at you but you use the head of a fallen cameraman to hit it before flushing again.

Y/N: 5 kills. Not bad so far.

A giant toilet towers over you but is dealt with by a large speakerman.