Chapter 9: Disinfection Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Y/N watches as a Large Scientist Cameraman prepares two Parasite Disablers.

Large Scientist Cameraman: Log #95: Parasite Disabler v2, codenamed Project Jayden in honour of his invention

Large Scientist Cameraman: Log #95: Parasite Disabler v2, codenamed Project Jayden in honour of his invention. Field tests with the prototype have proved successful, and this newer version boasts improved range and better performance with a faster cooldown time. Test 1.

Several toilets along with infected soldiers are seen advancing towards the scientist cameraman. He fires repeatedly, disinfecting a speakerman and several others.

The toilets look confused before trying to escape, but are stopped by a turned large cameraman. A shot hits the large cameraman riding the giant Skibidi toilet, which is promptly flushed. The other toilets are chased.

Y/N gives the scientist a thumbs up.

Large Scientist Cameraman: Test successful. (blows on guns)

(Later)

A Disabler Tank, piloted by the Scientist Large Cameraman drives next to Y/N. At the end of the road two infected Large Speakermen appear, followed by the mutant toilet.

The tank's blast hits the three, killing both parasites. The left Large Speakerman shoves the mutant who pushes the speakerman into a wall, before the second blasts the mutant with a wave of sound and stabs it in the back, paralysing it. The first large speakerman begins beating it up.

You then receive a message.

Transmission: Use the tank to disinfect asset: Titan Speakerman. He is 2 blocks away from your location.

You fly alongside the tank as it drives into position.

Titan Speakerman is still firing atop his vantage point at enemies below.

A few soldiers protect the tank from a strider toilet as a Cameraman makes a motion to fire.

The tank fires a beam...

Which is blocked by G-Man.

G-Man's new form boasted some armour protection as well as two of Y/N's Solaser cannons on either side

G-Man's new form boasted some armour protection as well as two of Y/N's Solaser cannons on either side. All four beams fired on the tank, blowing it to smithereens.

Y/N barely avoids a Strider before flying away.

Y/N: This is Y/N to Alliance HQ. Operation Disinfection has failed. G-Man has destroyed the tank. I repeat: G-Man has destroyed the tank.

Operator Cameraman: Not quite failed. Operation Disinfection has proved useful against most parasites. We will temporarily divert resources and attention to shifting the war in our favour, before prioritising freeing Titan Speakerman. That should do it for your current assignments, head back to base and get some rest.

Y/N nods as he flies away.

(A/N: Next two weeks will be exam period so don't expect many chapters coming regularly. That said whenever I'm free I'll try and write. Thanks for supporting my book btw.)

Next Chapter: Turn the TVs On