7

"You okay Hun?" Adeline places a hand on my hand and starts rubbing circles. "i want my room" i whisper. "I'm taking you back to the apartment, okay? you will get your room and all your stuffies" i smile at the thought. "Thank you" she squeezes my hand. "of course, Hunny, it's my job as your friend" 

the thought of Xavier knowing, and those two girls makes my stomach twist again. i lean my head back and start taking deep breaths. "When we get there i will hand wash Boba okay? then she will smell all pretty and fresh" i feel my throat starting to burn again. 

there is something about some of my blankets and stuffies that are so nice, they don't smell like anything but yet their smell is so comforting i hate washing them. "okay" i say, trying to push down my thoughts. 

"alrighty" she pulls up to the complex and gets out of the car. "Do you want me to stay there with you? i can take Boba back to my place to wash her, i get sometimes you need your space and alone time" i nod. "i don't want you there anymore" she quickly nods her head. "that's okay Hun, if you need me at any second, and i mean any second you call me, and my ass will be here in 2 minutes."

she kisses my cheek and hands me my purse, then leaves. i check the time. its 10:04 pm. i quickly make my way to the elevator, pressing the buttons to the top floor. i start to pick at my lips in stress as i impatiently wait for the elevator door to open. 

eventually it dings and i make my way out and fish for the spare key. i pull it out and unlock the door. i peak in and see Zach on the couch with a dirty plate on his lap. "Luna?" i take a deep breath and make my way in, trying to smile but it doesn't seem to work as his face twists into a concerned one. 

"what's wrong? where is Xavian?" i bite my lip and internally cringe at hearing his name. "He isn't here yet, Adeline dropped me off" i place the key in a little dish and beeline to my room. "Hey!" i huff and turn around to see him walking towards me. 

"did something happen? cause i swear to god if-" "no, nothing happened, just a bit tired and sleepy, thats all" i give a forced smile but he doesn't buy it. "What happened Luna?" Alex comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his bottom half, hanging lowly though.

"huh? what happened?" Alex comes over, still wet and soggy (eww). "She won't tell me" i wrap my arms around my torso. "Why do you care" i look down, praying something will get me out of this situation. "Because it makes me a bit upset to see you upset" i open my mouth to spill everything but then realize i will have to tell them about it. 

"Just go, i need to be alone" i turn away but the door whips open. "Luna!" for fucks sake. i ignore his yell and try to close the door but his foot stops it. "Luna i just want to talk" "What the fuck did you do this time?!"

i try to close the door, even if his foot is in the way but he quickly opens it, seeming way more powerful than i am. "We don't have to talk with them if you don't want to, i just want your side and what it was all about."

i back away into the wall, feeling trapped. "Luna stop" Xavier walks in and closes the door behind him. "Get away from me" i whisper and fall to the floor. "i just want to help" i shake my head. 'It would help if you got out of my fucking room!" he pulls out my desk chair and sits down. "i need to know what happened in order to protect you from the media and possibly protect my career"?

"i-" i can't find somewhere solid to start. "What happened when you first got into the bathroom?" i take a deep breath and close my eyes. "When i got in i did my business and when i walked out they were there. i didn't pay any mind at them at first but they started to tell me to stay away from you and stuff" i pause. "you're doing amazing Luna, keep going."

"they pushed me to the ground or something like that and my... personal items fell out of my purse. then they started to bully me about it" i sniffle and stuff my head in my legs. "And those items were a teddy bear and pacifier" i nod. 

"Please don't tell anybody, please! i will pay you just don-" "I'm not going to tell anybody Luna, i just wanted to know what happened" i bite on my pants. "Your promise?" i peer up at him. "i promise Luna" i look at the floor and let out a breath.

"i honestly think it's a bit cute" my head shoots up. 'What?!" he chuckles and wipes his hands on his pants. "i think it's cute, the bear and pacifier" i give him a weird look. "Did they drug you?' he starts actually laughing this time as he shakes his head. "no, nobody drugged me" i look over at my coloring books, needing an escape for the night. "Alright uh well... i hope i was able to save your career?" i get up and brush my hands on my pants.

"But respectfully please get the fuck out of my room now" he stands up and nods. "Yes ma 'me" i smile and then go to lock my door.

i pull out my coloring books and crayons while getting into pajamas, slowly regressing.

------------------------------------

how do we feel about Alex coming out of a steamy shower?? but with out us