𝟬𝟮, 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 & 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

Beth walked into her bedroom. She had just been having a gossip with Maddie. "Wow!"

Derek turned to her and smiled. "Oh, sorry," he said as he turned his back to her.

Beth rolled her eyes. She sat on the bed. "What are you doing here? This is my private space. Away from Izzie who pisses me off."

"It will be my new office when you're gone," Derek told her with a smile.

Beth blinked a couple of times. She nodded. "And where will I be going to?" She asked.

"Oh. I don't know. But will it be soon?"

Beth scoffed. "Well you're just rude. You need to remember I am the little sister of the woman you're utterly in love with. Who is your favourite," she said.

"Make it soon."

"Rude!"

****

"When were you planning on telling us we had to move out?" Alex asked Meredith.

"Yes. When were you planning on telling them they had to move out?" Derek asked.

Meredith looked confused. She saw the look on Beth's face. "Why do they have to move out?"

"Meredith! Hey look, I made this. Especially for you," Izzie said as she all but shoved a cake in her face.

Beth rolled her eyes. "I'm Mer's sister. I've been there since day one. Literally. And she loves me more than she does you. She knows it too. But just cause she gives you sex doesn't mean anything," she said.

Derek looked to them. "It's a zoo. A frat house. Alex and his parade of women-."

"His parade of skanks," Izzie said.

Beth rolled her eyes. "You're the biggest skank. Legally I don't have to move out. I'm a co owner of the house."

Meredith smirked as she looked to her. "You're making a good point Bethany," she said. She turned to Derek. "I like my roommates."

"I like them too. That was your life. This is our life. And I'm excited to build our lives together," Derek told her. He kissed her lips. "Come on. It will be great."

****

"Tiny Grey."

Beth turned to see Derek. She raised her eyebrows. "For the foreseeable you have lost the right to tiny grey me. You're chucking me and everyone else out."

Derek sighed. "You can have the trailer..."

Beth blinked a couple of times. She shook her head. "You want me to live in your trailer... the trailer where you've had sex with my sister. With Addison? No thanks. I'd rather not," she told him.

Derek smiled. He knew Beth was winding him up. But she was taking delight in it. Derek had seen a change in her and he didn't know what it was.

Derek knew all too well what Beth had been through. And he was glad to see her finally coming out of her shell.

****