Chapter 5: "I know who she is with, I just don't know where she is."

Blake Larson

Chloe

"Woah." I said breathlessly, my stomach pressed again the rooftop, as I overlook the city from hundreds of feet up. Blake was behind me, holding on to me tightly from behind. I told him I would be fine, and the last thing I was planning to do is slip and fall to my death. Blake, however, insist on holding me anyways just in case, he said.

While as I was looking down, I could spot out variety of cars, and beautiful lights shining back into my eyes. People was walking around on the sidewalks from work or just out with friends. Thousands of trees was everywhere, a crystal clear lake in view as the moon reflected off of it.

We was on the rooftop, a whole another world I never seen in my life. I licked my lips, gazing down again before looking up at the sky, bright stars causing me to smile. It was so exquisite up here.

"I didn't know this was up here." I told Blake, looking behind him to look at a quick glimpse of his chocolate brown eyes.

Blake looked up at the sky then back at me smiling, "I didn't either." he said, laughing.

"I rented this whole place out, and he didn't bother to tell me that a pool, a whole sitting area- for maybe about 100 people, a bar, a jacuzzi, and a gorgeous view looking over the whole California state was on top of this roof!" I said in a mocking tone, irritated now with owner of the club.

Blake chuckled at my pouty state, pulling me back and towards the pool, "What are you doing?" I hesitated, not wanting to get too close to pool because of my suspicions.

"Relax, I am not going to throw you in if that's what you are thinking." he said looking back at me and chuckling.

I relax a little, as he sat us down at the edge of the pool. He rolled his pants legs up and took off his shoes, watching him I mirrored his actions, placing my feet in the warm cold water afterwards.

He looked over at me, his shoulder bumping against mind a little, as he lean closer to me. Enjoying the comfortable silence. He gazed into my eyes and his eyes traveling down my face not to long after. He licked his lips, and wink at me, I looked down blushing, he turned away smirking.

"Chloe, is it?" he asked, turning to look at me again, waiting for my answer. I nodded my head yes, looking at his slightly curly hair sitting neatly on the top of his head. "Tell me about yourself." he said, looking further into my eyes, giving me his full attention.

Great, now he just made me nervous, I gave a nervy smile, biting hard onto my lips, "What do you want to know?" I asked him, softly swinging my feet back and forth in the pool cool water.

"Anything you feel you would like me to know about yourself." he said cutely, grinning at me and licking his bottom lip.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I am a fast learner, my passion is writing anything that interest me." I said, looking at him as he stay silent and kept staring back into my eyes.