Chapter 4- Chillidogs!

They then prepared to cook.

"Okay, first I need to boil the hotdogs. " Shadow mumbled to himself.

"Uhuh. " Sonic said in response.

"AH, why did you sneak up from behind me, you almost gave me a heart attack! " Shadow shouted.

"Oops, sorey. " he said with a big grin on his face.
"I just want to see how to cook! "

"Why don't you ask Amy or Tails? " Shadow questioned. "They can cook. "

"Yes, but I only want to learn from the best. You make amazing hotdogs! " he answered.

His heart beated profusely and his cheeks turned pink. Sonic thinks I'M the best cook?
What no, let me ask again.

"Wow, you prefer my cooking over your own girlfriend's? How do you even know if my cooking is good? You've never tried it before. " he interrogated Sonic.

"One, yes, Two, I tasted it for Christmas remember? We had the big Snowball fight with everyone! You made food for everyone since everyone loves your cooking. " he replied with no hesitation.

"Alright, alright. "

...

"You idiot, you distracted me! I forgot to turn on the stove! "

"Tick! Tick! Tick! " he turned the knob on the stove.

"Alright Faker, you can watch me, but from afar, " he said. "You'll make me burn down your house! "

"Alright! Alright! " he mumbled. "Also, this isn't my house. It's Tails' house. "

"What, what do you mean? " he asked while chopping some onions and pepper.

Sonic sat down on the couch and then explained to Shadow that he used to live place to place, tree to tree, cave to cave. Then, he met Tails and he decided to take Sonic in. Ever since then, he has been living in Tails' house.

"I see, " he replied while adding the chopped veggies to the spices in a brown bowl and turned off the stove. He then prepped the hot dogs by slicing the bread and adding cheese inside and then the sauce on top. Finally, he added the hot dog and reapplied sauce and lastly added the cheese. He then microwaved the hot dog to melt the cheese. To finish, he added extra onions. He made another one for himself and then sat down on the couch about 2 feet away from Sonic.

"Hey Faker, food is ready. " he said as he sat down and looked to him.
"Hey, you good? " he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. " he said. "Just spaced, that's all. "

"Alright, wanna watch a movie while we eat? " Shadow asked.

"Sure, what you wanna watch? " he responded.

"Well we could watch this cooking show, I learned some stuff from there. " he suggested.

"What about action? " Sonic replied.

"I suppose. I don't mind watching it. " Shadow answered.

"Yayyy! I love action movies. " he yelled.

"Okay, okay calm down. What action movie? " Shadow questioned him.

"Batman orrr Red Notice! " Sonic shouted.

"Alright, I will put on Red Notice before our food gets cold. " Shadow told him.

"Okay." He said, patiently waiting for Shadow to turn on the movie to start eating. He wouldn't eat his food unless the movie played.

"Alright it's loading. " Shadow said.

"Finally." And as soon as the movie began he took a bite out of his food as if he hadn't eaten food for years.