What's this?

All I do. Day after day. Is one thing, but what is this thing? And this one little thing I do is, write. I write what I feel when I feel. No one can stop my mind from creation of new and innovating ideas. I can rule this world with a touch of my pem . .. . . . Wait no scratch that. . . and whats a pem. . . I haven't the slightest clue. 

I am Capri, but everyone in the story book clique will call me Caprixor. I write storys for our school newspaper. Fun stuff....no actually it isn't. All I have done so far is get my name in three issues of the paper and its....well for me it just isn't enough. That is where my tale begins. How I got to this point in my life. Where I am gaining all these awards but nothing is done by me. I Don'tdonate my money to charities, no. I spend It on me,myself and I. But that one day. . . . changed me. . . .and thats what I'm going to tell you about it. 

I was sitting in class waiting for the bell to signify class had ended. It felt rather odd that it hadn't gone off yet. I peer out of my jacket to check the time. I had been sleeping on my desk under my hooded jacket, it was a cold October. When I went searching for the clock my eyes were held by another pair of eyes that had been staring at me. I made a face and then regained composure for he had shocked me by staring at me with those abnormally colored eyes. They were a golden red. No one in the world had those eyes and I was pretty positive about it. 

"I'm sorry" He said when the bell had finally rang. Right as I was walking out the door he stops me and apologizes. I do what I normally do, smile and say "It's fine, just caught me off guard" This was my line. My trademark. What everyone knew me as. . . .or they can even call me Spasm Girl. Shelby Kindle donned me with that name in Fourth grade and know one forgot. She was head cheerleader of course. My worst nightmare. His too. I know this now. I did not know back then. 

I spotted him talking to her, my enemy, Shelby. He didn't appear to actually be there but he was standing there with her. He barely acknowledge her and I thought to myself. JERK but then again in my head I was thinking. . .hey now, maybe he hates her too. But this wasn't the case, I know now. 

NOTE: This was written December 17th 2009. I have not read or edited it since then.