Way Past Curfew (6)

[a/n]: Every chapter will have more complexity later on, and I am planning another storyline set in the past...

Sorry about the really confusing uploads, I was really busy and my procrastination got to me.
________________________________
[Nightime | Restaurant ]

After walking all the way through the small alleyway stopping to see a small sized restaurant, I seen 2 weeks ago.

The guests here are known to be problematic, so I decided not to irritate more people today.

Opening up the metal door to the small, beige, plastered wall restaurant, the scent of smoke, alcohol, and humidity hit me like a truck.

Immediately, I knew I hate it here. I walked through the seating, before Zoe, Zack, and his gang of goons greeted me on the table.

This wasn't really like me at all, aren't I usually supposed to be more happier?

I sat to the wall, getting away from my thoughts, pushing off Zack to the side to get the seat.

"Damn, why did you come here again.." He said tiredly, as I sat down beside him, sticking out my tongue as Zack rolled his eyes.

"I was forced to." I shrug, getting that behavior from Jineo.

He groans.

During the conversation ( bickering ), between me and Zack, Zoe was smiling.

She smugly poured drinks into the table, seeming to prepare for a new visitor to the table.

I glanced at her, as she laughed. "Oh.. I can't wait for him to hang here."

"Be easy on him, he's just a new guy.." I said to Zoe, a little worried about the future.

Zoe was a prankster, at events like these, and sometimes do things like tricking others as a joke. Zoe hasn't went too far with the tricks, so I am thankful for that.

"Hey Talla, want a sip?" One of the goons say, waving a glass, somewhat drunk from the beer.

"Not today." I sighed, not having it, before Daniel entered through the restaurant too.

"Oh.." He said, not expecting that he would hangout here. Zoe waved at him, seeming a little sly to him.

He wasn't a ill guy with bad intentions.

Just a regular guy who wasn't used to this situation, besides his looks.

Finally, relief hit me, he was actually a decent person. I was in the wrong here honesty..

I can't tell what was wrong with me, Mondays must be ruining my mood somehow.

"Welcome.. sit here Daniel!" She made space for Daniel, once he sat down, Zoe was being a little too personal with his space, holding his arm.

Zack goons were giggling, seeming a bit perverted, as I snapped my fingers to make them stop.

I look to Daniel, as I start to look at his reaction. He seemed nervous, not sure what to do.

Zack started to drink a glass.

"Don't.. flirt with.. Mira.." He said to Daniel, starting to get sober.

"Who's Mira?" He said, obvious to what Zack is saying. During this, he decided to drink a glass, he thought was water, as he spat it out, realizing it was alcohol.

I looked at Zoe, as she laughed, patting Daniel's back playfully.

Zack took a couple shots, as he slowly became more drunk.