Chapter 15-Obey Time?

I got up early the next morning just to make him lunch. Right when I walked out the door, Karma was there waiting with a snide smile. "G-..." I sighed while cringing at what I'm about to say. "G-good morning, Karma-sama." 

"Morning~," he sang. This is humiliating. We walked to school together and I stared at the bright, clear sky. "Is there something wrong?" Karma asked. 

 "No, it's just that I heard it was going to rain today," I said carelessly. Karma gave me a look and I quickly added, "Karma-sama." Seriously, what's with him and this honorific. Does he think that he's some rich boy or something?

"You were a bit slow there," he pointed out playfully. 

 "What do you mean? I wasn't finished talking, Karma-sama." I tried to act innocent as possible. He smiled and rubbed the top of my head. 

 At school, Asano was walking into the building, when he noticed us. To show off his victory, Karma quietly commanded, "Kiss me." I was about to protest, but then realized I couldn't. 

"Yes, Karma-sama." Obediently, I pecked him on the cheek. But then, Karma forced his lips onto mine. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Asano just scowl before leaving. At looked back at Karma. How childish. Satisfied, Karma grabbed my hand and dragged me up the mountain. Of course I had to stay behind him. 

 Instead of going into the classroom, Karma lead me into the shed. He closed the door and then pushed my back against the wall. "W-what is it, Karma...-sama?" 

 "I have a nice outfit waiting for you," he said as he started unwrap my tie from my neck. Alarmed, I tried to whack his hands away, but they kept coming back. 

 "Wait!" I yelled.

"Heh~, why?" Karma slipped the tie off and stopped there. "What's wrong? You're feeling shy now?" he asked. 

 "Because I'm not wearing a-." I released a frustrated sigh. "I'll just change by myself," I mumbled. 

Karma raised an eyebrow at me, but just said, "Okay. It's not like I should dress you up anyway." Then, He came closer to me, smiling. "But, you forgot the "Karma-sama" at the end." In a slow motion, Karma planted a soft kiss on my neck. 

"Karma!" I yelled. "...-sama," I added in quietly. Karma moved back with a sly grin.

"Consider it a punishment," he said. "For forgetting the honorific earlier." That's the punishment?

"Can you leave so I can change," I said. "Karma." He stared at me blankly for a moment.

"If it's more of a reward, then I'm not going to do it," Karma replied. Tch. I turned my head to the side and sulked a little. He gave me a peck on the cheek and then left the room to change. When I saw the outfit, a dry chuckle ran out of my mouth. 

"I'm going to kill him." 

 "You look great~." Karma teased. My hair was tied back into a high ponytail with a big bow. The purple and black dress I wore was decorated with ruffles and small bows. It's dark elegance matched my shoes that looked like they belonged to a Victorian doll. Also, wearing black stockings felt uncomfortable. I shouldn't have mentioned lolita that one time. 

 After releasing a really long sigh, I placed my hands politely on top of each other and dryly said, "Thank you for the compliment, Karma-sama~." 

 "Don't you think you sound a bit too sarcastic?" he asked, while we headed towards class. "It's it time for a punishment?" I anticipated. For some reason, he just ignored me and looked away. Though, I could've sworn his cheeks were pink for a moment.