Fake Dating (Enzo x Reader)

Backstory: You've liked Enzo for a while but have been dating draco until one night you catch draco cheating on you

You are walking in the corridor late at night, crying at what you just saw and bumped into Lorenzo.

“Watch it l/n.” Enzo realises your crying and somehow feels a bit sorry for you.
“What’s up?” he asks confused

"Draco cheated on me."

Enzo's eyes widen slightly. He seems a bit worried

“Well he is a dickhead. Want me to beat him up or something?”

You laugh sadly.

"I could never expect that of you. He's your friend."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Draco walks into class the next day with his face bruised and I look at enzo knowingly

"Thank you."

Enzo gives you that “I did it” look. But as soon as you make eye contact with him he looks away making it seem like he didn’t do anything, he also slightly smiles. Everyone in the class turns to look at Draco’s bruised face confused.

after class you stop enzo.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Enzo is abit shocked by your sudden request but nods

“yes?”

"Can you pretend to date me...to get back at draco?"

Enzo pauses but then decides “why not?”

“Sure, what are we doing like just pretending to be a couple or we holding hands, hugging and pretending to kiss and stuff?”

"Well...I guess all of it to be convincing?"

“Yeah that’s fine, I mean it’s to get back at Draco so I’m more then happy to pretend we are actually together.”
.
.
.
.
3 Days Later
.
.
.
Draco sees you and enzo acting like a couple in the hallway and angrily walks up to you both.

Enzo looks up at Draco and smirks, he’s trying his best to make himself seem like he is super close to you and he’s enjoying every second of it. The smirk quickly fades though when he sees Draco’s face.

Enzo whispers to you

“Stay close to me.”

"Okay"

Enzo grabs you and pulls you even closer to him. Draco doesn’t really say anything to you but just to your boyfriend and Enzo replies

“she’s my girlfriend now, you can’t have her anymore so leave.”

Then Enzo looks at you, winking.

draco punches enzo for that repeatedly until enzo falls

"Enzo!"

You run over and kneel beside him

Enzo covers his nose and his face begins to bleed. Draco seems quite shocked that you are acting like it’s actually happening, not just a fake couple. Draco seems to get even angrier just by the fact that he’s losing you. He’s probably so jealous. The other students just look amazed at the scene playing out infront of them.

You start to tear up

"Enzo...."

Enzo looks up at you, his eyes still watering. He smiles at you through the pain, he sees that your tearing up. Your acting like how a girlfriend would act in this situation. Enzo smiles even more.

You turn to draco angrily from your spot on the floor next to enzo.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Draco glares at you, looking a bit shook. He stutters slightly

“Um…. It’s what he deserves, he was trying to take you from me. He was making you kiss him, hug him and everything. It was making me so mad.”

"He didn't make me do anything! We were over the night you cheated on me!"

Draco seems to be speechless, he can’t believe that you are saying this. He can’t believe that you are taking Enzo’s side over his. He tries to come up with something to say but he doesn’t really know what to come back with. So he says the best thing that he can think of.

“But I’m sorry now, that girl meant nothing to me. Please take me back.”

"I would NEVER get back with you!"

“Well it looks like your having fun with the nerd now. But I’m sure you have seen how he actually is, he probably can’t even make you happy.”

"Haven't you done enough?! Just leave us alone!"

Draco glares at you, even more angrier now. His face shows all signs of anger and hate. He looks at you and then Enzo’s direction. He clenches his fists and turns to leave you both alone.

You look back at enzo.

"Enzo....?"

Enzo sees this as a perfect timing to put on the act that he’s unconscious. He stops moving. Not making any sounds what so ever.

You start to cry silently as you lightly shake him.

"Enzo?! Enzo!"

Enzo doesn’t really move, he’s really trying to play the part perfectly. He hears you start to cry, it breaks his heart but he still stays un-moving.

"Enzo...please....our relationship wasn't really an act....not to me....I love you!"

Enzo was hearing every word you were saying. You just accidentally confessed to him and from this, you can say he was shocked. He’s still playing the part of the unconscious boyfriend, so you don’t know he’s definitely heard you. He’s starting to question if this should still carry on?

"Enzo please! Wake up!"

You start audibly crying and Enzo can’t take it anymore. He opens his eyes and looks over at you. He sees the tears running down your cheeks and hears you actually being sad. He smiles softly at you.

You see his eyes open.

"Enzo!"

You hug him.

Enzo hugs you back tightly. He can’t believe how well this whole thing has turned out. He’s now in your arms with you hugging him tightly. He was meant to be only pretending to date you but it’s actually felt real.

"I was so worried!"

Enzo wipes your tears off of you.

“Hey, why were you so worried? It’s not like I can die from a simple nose bleed and a couple of bruises.”

"Because you weren't waking up and answering me!"

“I was trying to play it off that I was unconscious. I could here everything you were saying and I was trying to get my mind right, because, well, you just basically confessed your love for me.”

"It would have been nice to know your were okay after that!"

Then a huge realisation comes onto Enzo.

“Okay, but you just confessed to me? Did you mean it?”

"OF COURSE I MEANT IT!"

Enzo seems extremely happy.

“So I guess we aren’t pretending to date now huh?”

Enzo smiles as he kisses you, finally knowing he has actually found someone great who he truly loves. It feels like time has slowed down and this moment is perfect.