*new school... again*

After Cleo and I left, we did go to her house and slept after we pulled a few pranks on Ben and blew up Cleo Ex's house no biggie

After Cleo and I left, we did go to her house and slept after we pulled a few pranks on Ben and blew up Cleo Ex's house no biggie. I got up early to headed back home. Looks like Nick was still sleeping and Ty was playing just dancing in the living room at six in the morning glad to see nothing has changed with Ty's 6 am dance. I went up to my room to change into my training clothes and then to the training room. Even though I have my abilities I have always loved working with weapons since I was a child I don't use my abilities when I am fighting or training, I use weapons.

'So you guys do use this room?' Nick walked through the doorway interrupting my training. His hair was a mess and he was in a jogger with a shirt.

'What did you think it was for style?' I throw my dagger at the target, which happens to be next to his head. He had good reflexes, however, he did get scraped by the dagger near the curled of his lips along his cheek. he was unbothered

'I'll move if I was you or the next one hits your arm.' He quickly moved away from the targets.

'Is that payback for the bullet?' he questioned with a lopsided smile.

'You should problem sleep with one eye open I might bite.' I warned.

'oh, feisty. Ma vilaine.' he grinned, inching closer to me.

'Why are you here?' I sighed curiously, annoyed, to say the least. He grabbed my hand and spun me around as if I were some rear jewel. Puzzled by the nerve he has.

'I want to get a 360 view of who I'll be living with.' He explained. He tugged me closer. Morons live longer because they challenge death too much, death feels assaulted just being around them. Nick was one of these idiots. I flicked my wrist exposing my claws, I smiled at him then I pierced him with my claw, hearing my claws sink into his flesh near the ribcage till I could feel bone. He expectedly grunted from the pain inflicted. This expression changed fast as if he was turned on by the pain. My claws look smooth but are choppy at the edges so it hurts when I pull out. I stepped back a bit leaving a gap. Gripping the handle of my dagger, which I had in my back pocket whipping it out and stopping when the blade grazed his throat. His smile grew dark, 'are you gonna make me bleed with that?' he asked playfully.

'maybe,' I taunted. He looked me dead in my pupils and crept to me causing the blade to cut into the layer of his skin, blood running down his neck.

'vilaine? Are you flirting with me.' he asked wrapping his arm around my waist to close the gap. Dumbfound, bewildered, he's fucked up.

'flirt?' I laughed, airy. The audacity, 'I wash my hands of this.' I walked out in a state of disbelief and confusion. I passed Ty walking into the training room.

***

Ty is my Half-brother hence the big age gap we have the same mother but different fathers, Ty's dad died at the hands of the hunters when he was six, three months after when Ty fell into a "coma" for 200 years when he woke up he was still six he didn't age. Years following our mom got remarried to my dad a werewolf then I came along. Ty is 226 years old but technically, if you minus the coma he is 26. My mom is an Elementalist she can control both fire and water. The only thing about elementalists is unlike other supernatural beings they can be turned into a vampire or werewolf.